HR FOR NON HR MANAGERS
HR For Non HR Managers training is a two-day overview of human resource issues facing today’s business owners and managers. You do not always have the expertise to deal with the many employee relationship issues you face, yet you will be expected to make effective legal decisions. This course provides practical knowledge and tools to enable managers to tackle basic HR issues themselves.
HR For Non HR Managers training is a two-day overview of human resource issues facing today’s business owners and managers. You do not always have the expertise to deal with the many employee relationship issues you face, yet you will be expected to make effective legal decisions. This course provides practical knowledge and tools to enable managers to tackle basic HR issues themselves. You do not always have the expertise to deal with the many employee relationship issues you face, yet you will be expected to make effective and legal decisions. This course provides practical knowledge and tools to enable managers to tackle basic HR issues themselves.
Everyone who has worked will know the involvement of HR at some of the other stages of their life in the organisation. HR plays a vital role in the life of any organisation. There are various functions that HR manages and leads; some of those are:
- Hiring and recruitment
- Training and development
- Talent management
- Organisational Development
- HR partnering
- Staffing and logistics management
- Employee Engagement
- HR Operations
HR is considered to be a support function because its work is to support the business in its entirety by sourcing, finalizing, hiring, and training candidates for the job. They are responsible for ensuring that they get the right candidate that fits the role defined by the operations or other support functions.
HR FOR NON HR MANAGERS LEARNING OUTCOME
This course aims to equip participants to:
- Understand various functions performed by HR and HR-related functions
- Acknowledge and appreciate various challenges faced by HR at various levels, both vertically and horizontally
- Gather sufficient knowledge about day-to-day and function-based activities
- Know various challenges faced by HR at various levels of their functioning at the organization
- Devise strategies to integrate human resources planning with the strategic initiatives of the organization.
- Analyze the internal and external challenges that influence organizational and human resources management strategy development and implementation.
- Determine how human resources planning impacts the organizational structure, business operations and the role and function of the human resources department.
- Diagnose human resource challenges and opportunities through case studies and workplace scenarios.
- Formulate recommendations using best practice methodologies to resolve organizational planning impacts.
- The various HR functions will be apparent to and valuable to managers.
- There is some companionship and a good working relationship between HR and other operations.
- At different levels, management may have expectations of HR.
- Improved communication between the HR function, management, and leadership.
- Renewed opportunities for management to develop strong interpersonal and networking skills.
JK Michaels institute also offers other products and courses, including HR FOR NON HR, STRATEGIC HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT, Human Resource Management Courses|Nigeria, SERVICE MARKETING TRAINING, and LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT COURSE.
EJORH EBERECHUKWU COLLINS
THE PROGRAM I ATTENDED HAS BEEN VERY ENLIGHTENING AND IMPACTFUL. I REALLY ENJOYED THE DELIVERY OF THE FACILITATORS.
JK MICHAELS EMBODIES A WEALTH OF EXPERIENCED AND KNOWLEDGEABLE FACILITATORS WITH A WONDERFUL DRIVE FOR COACHING AND SKILL DEVELOPMENT.THEIR INTERACTIONS AND EXAMPLES WERE REALLY HELPFUL.
IF YOU WANT AN INDEPTH UNDERSTANDING OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT DELIVERED EXCELLENTLY BY PLEASANT AND INTELLIGENT FACILITATORS WHO HAVE A DEEP KNOWLEDGE OF THE SUBJECT MATTER, COME TO JK MICHAELS.
JK MICHAELS HAS GOT FANTASTIC PROGRAMS WITH GREAT CONTENT DELIVERED WITH EXCELLENCE.
- JK Michaels is a PMI accredited ATP(Authorized Training Partner)
- Earn 30 PDUs with Practical, live instructor led sessions
- 9 hours of High-Quality e-learning
- Introduction to predictive and Agile software(microsoft project +JIRA) Poject Leadership Quotients Assessment
- Regular monthly webinars,revisions and exam support.
- Action-oriented learning through case studies,role plays ,games e.t.c
- 90 days e-learning access R language Comprehensive Exam Support