PROBLEM SOLVING AND DECISION MAKING FOR MANAGERS
Problem Solving And Decision Making For Managers course will develop your skills as a critical thinker and problem solver. You learn to leverage your personal preferences using tools and techniques based on the latest thinking.
Problem Solving And Decision Making For Managers course will develop your skills as a critical thinker and problem solver. You learn to leverage your personal preferences using tools and techniques based on the latest thinking. This course for managers challenges you to think through common and less common problems to generate new and original solutions using a structured problem solving process. You will gain knowledge from the course, tools, and techniques to solve problems more effectively and efficiently. You will realise your potential through this training for faster and more effective decision making individually and organizationally. Decision makers are exceptional individuals who can identify and select the best option from various alternatives.
Successful organizations recognize that critical thinking and creative solutions to problems significantly enhance business potential. Today’s decision makers must use a variety of thinking styles, methodologies and creative processes. In this course, you develop your skills as a critical thinker and problem solver. You learn to leverage your personal preferences using tools and techniques based on the latest thinking.
PROBLEM SOLVING AND DECISION MAKING FOR MANAGERS LEARNING OUTCOMES
This class teaches participants effective problem-solving and decision-making skills. The instructor will guide participants through identifying the root causes of problems, generating solutions to problems, establishing decision-making criteria, and using those criteria to select the best alternative solution to problems. Participants will learn to evaluate the benefits and risks of individual versus group decision-making approaches. Case situations will help participants learn how to apply the problem-solving and decision-making processes to their work situations.
- Identifies and analyzes problems.
- Uses sound reasoning to arrive at conclusions.
- Finds alternative solutions to complex problems.
- Distinguishes between relevant and irrelevant information to make logical judgments.
- Develops new insights into situations and applies innovative solutions to make organizational improvements.
- Designs and implements new or cutting-edge programs and processes. Exercises good judgment by making sound and well-informed decisions.
- Diagnose potential and actual problems.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify the root causes of problems.
- Use creative problem-solving techniques to generate multiple solutions. Evaluate alternative solutions and select the best one based on available data.
JK Michaels institute also offers other products and courses, including PROBLEM SOLVING AND DECISION MAKING, PROBLEM SOLVING AND DECISION MAKING TRAINING, CREATIVE CRITICAL THINKING TRAINING, BUSINESS INNOVATION AND CREATIVITY TRAINING, and BUSINESS INNOVATION AND CREATIVITY.
EJORH EBERECHUKWU COLLINS
THE PROGRAM I ATTENDED HAS BEEN VERY ENLIGHTENING AND IMPACTFUL. I REALLY ENJOYED THE DELIVERY OF THE FACILITATORS.
JK MICHAELS EMBODIES A WEALTH OF EXPERIENCED AND KNOWLEDGEABLE FACILITATORS WITH A WONDERFUL DRIVE FOR COACHING AND SKILL DEVELOPMENT.THEIR INTERACTIONS AND EXAMPLES WERE REALLY HELPFUL.
IF YOU WANT AN INDEPTH UNDERSTANDING OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT DELIVERED EXCELLENTLY BY PLEASANT AND INTELLIGENT FACILITATORS WHO HAVE A DEEP KNOWLEDGE OF THE SUBJECT MATTER, COME TO JK MICHAELS.
JK MICHAELS HAS GOT FANTASTIC PROGRAMS WITH GREAT CONTENT DELIVERED WITH EXCELLENCE.
- JK Michaels is a PMI accredited ATP(Authorized Training Partner)
- Earn 30 PDUs with Practical, live instructor led sessions
- 9 hours of High-Quality e-learning
- Introduction to predictive and Agile software(microsoft project +JIRA) Poject Leadership Quotients Assessment
- Regular monthly webinars,revisions and exam support.
- Action-oriented learning through case studies,role plays ,games e.t.c
- 90 days e-learning access R language Comprehensive Exam Support