EVENT PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Event Project Management training will equip delegates with the skill of effective planning and the ability to prepare effectively, provide for contingencies, and have a flexible and adaptable approach.
Event Project Management training will equip delegates with the skill of effective planning and the ability to prepare effectively, provide for contingencies, and have a flexible and adaptable approach. Events – big or small – are successful when they run smoothly, adequate resources are provided for the participants, and attendees’ expectations are fully met. Learn vital planning techniques to help you plan events better, which can also be used in other areas of your work to help you meet deadlines and coordinate projects.
It takes a lot of work to organise an event, and when there are so many things to keep track of, it’s easy for things to go wrong or for communication to break down. Therefore, it is crucial to avoid the “just do it” mentality and instead employ tried-and-true project management strategies that give everyone a voice and boost productivity in the workplace.
The project management fundamentals are covered in this one-day training on managing events, and they are modified to address the unique requirements of conferences and exhibitions. You can use it as a template to specify the obligations of project team members, create an operational strategy, and ensure that communication channels are open and transparent.
The day additionally gives you the fundamental know-how, resources, and hands-on methods you’ll need to support you in your project management position and will boost your self-assurance in organising your event. A trainer with a Prince 2 certification and experience in events is in charge of this course.
In today’s virtual world, managing events is very crucial. This JK Michaels Institute training course combines project management tools with event planning techniques to create a training that will assist event planners in completing projects on schedule, within scope, budget, and quality with the least amount of risk.
Event Project Management Learning Outcome
- To learn essential planning and organizing skills to ensure any event you organize completes on schedule and target.
- To understand the mechanisms to control the cost of an event
- To learn to derive maximum PR benefit from an event
- To understand the value of making contingency plans
- Discover the essential abilities that every event planner should have.
- Plan, execute and close successful event initiatives to save time and money.
- Switch between virtual and real-world events with ease.
- As an event planner, you may make a good living.
- Take advantage of our project-based learning approach.
- Joining a network of event planners can help you advance your profession.
- Enhance your management and persuasion skills with various character kinds.
- Begin to think in terms of the audience and as a manager.
- Make sure that every component of the event is meticulously planned and handled.
- Make an effort to become a creative and effective communicator.
- Your innovative and creative side will be embraced.
JK Michaels institute also offers other products and courses, including PRINCE 2 PRACTITIONER, CERTIFIED INTERNATIONAL ADMINISTRATIVE PROFESSIONAL, PRINCE 2 FOUNDATION, and DOCUMENT CONTROL MANAGEMENT COURSE.
EJORH EBERECHUKWU COLLINS
THE PROGRAM I ATTENDED HAS BEEN VERY ENLIGHTENING AND IMPACTFUL. I REALLY ENJOYED THE DELIVERY OF THE FACILITATORS.
JK MICHAELS EMBODIES A WEALTH OF EXPERIENCED AND KNOWLEDGEABLE FACILITATORS WITH A WONDERFUL DRIVE FOR COACHING AND SKILL DEVELOPMENT.THEIR INTERACTIONS AND EXAMPLES WERE REALLY HELPFUL.
IF YOU WANT AN INDEPTH UNDERSTANDING OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT DELIVERED EXCELLENTLY BY PLEASANT AND INTELLIGENT FACILITATORS WHO HAVE A DEEP KNOWLEDGE OF THE SUBJECT MATTER, COME TO JK MICHAELS.
JK MICHAELS HAS GOT FANTASTIC PROGRAMS WITH GREAT CONTENT DELIVERED WITH EXCELLENCE.
- JK Michaels is a PMI accredited ATP(Authorized Training Partner)
- Earn 30 PDUs with Practical, live instructor led sessions
- Ace the exam with 30 day, 60 day study plan by experts 2000 Free exam simulation question bank
- Introduction to predictive and Agile software(microsoft project +JIRA) Poject Leadership Quotients Assessment
- Regular monthly webinars,revisions and exam support.
- Action-oriented learning through case studies,role plays ,games e.t.c