CERTIFIED ESTIMATING PROFESSIONAL COURSE
Certified estimating professional course is a professional with vital expertise to contribute to the economic evaluation of potential projects by supporting the development of budgets, project resource requirements and value engineering. By applying the estimating body of knowledge outlined in AACE’s Recommended Practice 46R-11, the Certified estimating professional estimates costs of a determined scope to advise management on project funding decisions.
A Certified estimating professional is a professional with vital expertise to contribute to the economic evaluation of potential projects by supporting the development of budgets, project resource requirements and value engineering. By applying the estimating body of knowledge outlined in AACE’s Recommended Practice 46R-11, the Certified estimating professional estimates costs of a determined scope to advise management on project funding decisions. The Certified estimating professional’s ability to communicate cost estimates, both verbally and written, to all project stakeholders is critical to their success.
Today’s ever-changing business environment requires new approaches to Cost Engineering Management, which has become essential for dealing with time-to-market, resources, limitations, downsizing and global competition. As markets and project organizations become more dynamic, administrative and technical skills alone are no longer sufficient to deal with the complexities of modern project undertakings.
The Certified Estimating Professional (CEP) course/certification program is designed to establish credentials for those working in the estimating field. This certification program will allow professionals to validate their skills and knowledge and provide the essential need for cost estimating practical implementation in the real world. The need to transfer theoretical to practical becomes a significant challenge in real-world business, which will direct and guide all project management knowledge areas implementation to achieve companies goals and objectives.
Cost Estimating Professional Learning Outcomes
At the end of this course, you will have:
- A basic understanding of the definitions of cost estimation, cost control, and planning. You will also be able to read cost engineering reports and put them in the perspective of your project.
- The basic knowledge to prepare and evaluate estimates quicker and more accurately. This will immediately have an effect on the control you have on the cost of your project.
- The ability to make your factor estimates and validate factor estimates prepared by others.
- The knowledge to identify significant cost risks of engineering. Together with the estimating methods, you will be able to estimate the engineering involved in your projects.
JK Michaels also provides additional AACEI certification courses such as Certified Cost Professional and Planning Scheduling Professional.
- Being certified allows you to stand out from the crowd and gives you a hiring advantage over non-certified professionals.
- Provides you with additional portable knowledge, skills, techniques, and tools in order to be more successful in managing or delivering construction projects.
- Demonstrates to employer that you have construction value to add to the organization.
- It can also be a differentiator against the competition.
- Provides an externally wide benchmark of an individual’s knowledge and competence.
- Greater Earning Potential
- Close Knowledge and Skill Gaps as an organization.
- Improves Tracking of project progress in terms of completion, time and costs
- Better Scheduling and time management on projects.
- Effective Resource allocation.
- Proper Budgeting
- Improves Communication and Collaboration on project
EJORH EBERECHUKWU COLLINS
THE PROGRAM I ATTENDED HAS BEEN VERY ENLIGHTENING AND IMPACTFUL. I REALLY ENJOYED THE DELIVERY OF THE FACILITATORS.
JK MICHAELS EMBODIES A WEALTH OF EXPERIENCED AND KNOWLEDGEABLE FACILITATORS WITH A WONDERFUL DRIVE FOR COACHING AND SKILL DEVELOPMENT.THEIR INTERACTIONS AND EXAMPLES WERE REALLY HELPFUL.
IF YOU WANT AN INDEPTH UNDERSTANDING OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT DELIVERED EXCELLENTLY BY PLEASANT AND INTELLIGENT FACILITATORS WHO HAVE A DEEP KNOWLEDGE OF THE SUBJECT MATTER, COME TO JK MICHAELS.
JK MICHAELS HAS GOT FANTASTIC PROGRAMS WITH GREAT CONTENT DELIVERED WITH EXCELLENCE.
- JK Michaels is a PMI accredited ATP(Authorized Training Partner)
- Earn 30 PDUs with Practical, live instructor led sessions
- Ace the exam with 30 day, 60 day study plan by experts 2000 Free exam simulation question bank
- Introduction to predictive and Agile software(microsoft project +JIRA) Poject Leadership Quotients Assessment
- Regular monthly webinars,revisions and exam support.
- Action-oriented learning through case studies,role plays ,games e.t.c