LEAN SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT TRAINING |ACTION LEARNING
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Action Learning training program at JK Michaels concentrates on the basic problem-solving, project management, and statistical tools needed for Green Belts to work effectively on Six Sigma business improvement projects.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Action Learning training program at JK Michaels concentrates on the basic problem-solving, project management, and statistical tools needed for Green belts to work effectively on Six Sigma business improvement projects. Six Sigma methodology uses data to improve processes and performance. Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification course covers the Universal Standardized curriculum of the International Association of Six Sigma certification Canada(IASSC). It’s an action learning lean six sigma green belt workshop that presents concepts and techniques in an easy-to-understand practical way that allows learners to apply immediately. It is an action learning, practical case study-driven program, not a preparatory exam course.
This hands-on Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training course provides a thorough understanding of the Define Measure Analyse Improve and Control (DMAIC) model, which is the foundation for Six Sigma projects.
The focus of Six Sigma is fundamentally about quality, customer focus and cost, whereas Lean is about cost and speed. This lean six sigma green belt course blends several Lean concepts and tools into the Six Sigma DMAIC model. The team leaders and members are the brains and muscles behind the Lean Six Sigma programme. It is critical that they are equipped with the appropriate skills and tools to enable them to deliver current and future improvements.
At the end of the Three day Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training Action learning course, delegates will understand and be able to:
- Apply the principles of the Six Sigma DMAIC performance improvement model.
- Establish the “Voice of the Customer” in defining the required performance standard.
- Use several measurement approaches and tools to establish current performance.
- Use several essential analysis tools and techniques appropriate to establish the root cause of a problem.
- Understand vital lean concepts and tools, when and how to apply them to drive improvements
- Recognise the difference in approach and techniques for incremental and redesign improvement strategies and know how to decide on the correct approach.
- Establish ongoing process controls and process governance structures
JK Michaels institute also offers other products and courses, including Lean Six Sigma Certification Courses|Online Training, ACTION LEAN SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT, CSSC GREEN BELT CERTIFICATION, and IASSC LEAN SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT.
EJORH EBERECHUKWU COLLINS
THE PROGRAM I ATTENDED HAS BEEN VERY ENLIGHTENING AND IMPACTFUL. I REALLY ENJOYED THE DELIVERY OF THE FACILITATORS.
JK MICHAELS EMBODIES A WEALTH OF EXPERIENCED AND KNOWLEDGEABLE FACILITATORS WITH A WONDERFUL DRIVE FOR COACHING AND SKILL DEVELOPMENT.THEIR INTERACTIONS AND EXAMPLES WERE REALLY HELPFUL.
IF YOU WANT AN INDEPTH UNDERSTANDING OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT DELIVERED EXCELLENTLY BY PLEASANT AND INTELLIGENT FACILITATORS WHO HAVE A DEEP KNOWLEDGE OF THE SUBJECT MATTER, COME TO JK MICHAELS.
JK MICHAELS HAS GOT FANTASTIC PROGRAMS WITH GREAT CONTENT DELIVERED WITH EXCELLENCE.
- JK Michaels is a PMI accredited ATP(Authorized Training Partner)
- Earn 30 PDUs with Practical, live instructor led sessions
- Ace the exam with 30 day, 60 day study plan by experts 2000 Free exam simulation question bank
- Introduction to predictive and Agile software(microsoft project +JIRA) Poject Leadership Quotients Assessment
- Regular monthly webinars,revisions and exam support.
- Action-oriented learning through case studies,role plays ,games e.t.c