IASSC LEAN SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT
IASSC Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification is an in-demand credential for business improvement professionals. It validates that an individuals has the knowledge, skills, techniques and tools to lead successful business improvement projects. The six sigma methodology is a systematic application focused on achieving significant financial results and increasing customer satisfaction.
IASSC Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification is an in-demand credential for business improvement professionals. It validates that an individuals has the knowledge, skills, techniques and tools to lead successful business improvement projects. The six sigma methodology is a systematic application focused on achieving significant financial results and increasing customer satisfaction. When properly deployed on carefully selected business projects, this methodology can lead to a significant reduction—and in many cases, elimination—of defects, process waste, and out-of-control processes, which translate into dramatic business gains.
The JK Michaels, an IASSC -Accredited Training Organisation and an Accredited Examination Centre of the international association of six sigma certification(IASSC) in the USA, provides a comprehensive and disciplined model for improvement aligned and accredited to the Universal Body of Knowledge Standard of IASSC.
Every participant will learn how to meet his or her company’s business objectives through the recognized DMAIC process. Attendees will learn how to direct Lean Six Sigma projects and benefit from the learned techniques and skills. This course is conducted in three five-day sessions with four weeks between sessions.
Learned skills are practised and applied through individual and team exercises, as well as to individual projects. Participants can apply the concepts learned in the class to a business improvement project assigned to them by their management sponsor.
IASSC LEAN SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT CERTIFICATION LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Achieve significant improvements in critical business processes.
- Apply statistical and problem-solving tools to an improvement project brought to class on the first day.
- Reduce process variation.
- Eliminate waste and defects by applying lean and Six Sigma.
- Collect, analyze, and quantify data that enable process improvements.
- Learn how to execute the Six Sigma methodology.
- Establish and define process capability.
- Identify and eliminate dominant process variation sources.
- Characterize and optimize processes by computing and applying statistical techniques.
- Design, simulate, and execute designed experiments that depict validated improvement.
- Learn how to plan and implement process control to hold project gains.
- Pass the IASSC Black belt certification at the first sitting.
TYPES OF TRAINING METHODOLOGY
CLASSROOM: which is for 15 days; spread into 5 days at the end of every month
BLENDED LEARNING: Which is three-month online training culminating in a 5 days classroom program suitable for extremely busy people.
JK Michaels institute also offers other products and courses, including Lean Six Sigma Certification Courses|Online Training, BLACK BELT CERTIFICATION, SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT™ IASSC, SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT™ IASSC, and ACTION LEAN SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT.
EJORH EBERECHUKWU COLLINS
THE PROGRAM I ATTENDED HAS BEEN VERY ENLIGHTENING AND IMPACTFUL. I REALLY ENJOYED THE DELIVERY OF THE FACILITATORS.
JK MICHAELS EMBODIES A WEALTH OF EXPERIENCED AND KNOWLEDGEABLE FACILITATORS WITH A WONDERFUL DRIVE FOR COACHING AND SKILL DEVELOPMENT.THEIR INTERACTIONS AND EXAMPLES WERE REALLY HELPFUL.
IF YOU WANT AN INDEPTH UNDERSTANDING OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT DELIVERED EXCELLENTLY BY PLEASANT AND INTELLIGENT FACILITATORS WHO HAVE A DEEP KNOWLEDGE OF THE SUBJECT MATTER, COME TO JK MICHAELS.
JK MICHAELS HAS GOT FANTASTIC PROGRAMS WITH GREAT CONTENT DELIVERED WITH EXCELLENCE.
- JK Michaels is a PMI accredited ATP(Authorized Training Partner)
- Earn 30 PDUs with Practical, live instructor led sessions
- Ace the exam with 30 day, 60 day study plan by experts 2000 Free exam simulation question bank
- Introduction to predictive and Agile software(microsoft project +JIRA) Poject Leadership Quotients Assessment
- Regular monthly webinars,revisions and exam support.
- Action-oriented learning through case studies,role plays ,games e.t.c