SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT™ IASSC
SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT™ IASSC
SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT™ IASSC COURSE OVERVIEW
Six Sigma Green Belt™ IASSC qualification enables ongoing improvements that rely on reliable information and meet all requirements. After completing the course, you will be eligible to become a “Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Professional.” Six Sigma Green Belt IASSC course is to fully understands all components of the Lean Six Sigma Method, including subject matter competency in the Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, and Control (DMAIC) phases described by the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Body of knowledge. In addition, a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt understands how to implement, perform, interpret, and apply Lean Six Sigma with a high degree of proficiency.
An IASSC Certified Six Sigma Green Belt IASSC is an individual who is highly knowledgeable in the advanced parts of the Lean Six Sigma Methodology and will work on more complex process improvement projects led by a Professional Black Belt.
Six Sigma’s significance is unprecedented. There aren’t many options like it, at least not ones that focus on all levels and layers of an organisation. When Six Sigma is used correctly, quality, performance, and profits improve, ensuring that a firm may continue to develop and thrive over time.
For the course’s full details, click on Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course
JK Michaels institute also offers other products and courses, including ACTION LEAN SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT, What is Six Sigma?, SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT™ IASSC, IASSC YELLOW BELT TRAINING, and Lean Six Sigma Certification Courses|Online Training.
SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT™ IASSC BENEFITS
- Increases overall organizational effectiveness
- Improves Organizational bottom line.
- Improves your workflow and processes
- Increases customer satisfaction
- Transform organizational culture
- Removes all sorts of waste from their processes
- Ability to speak with facts and data
- Having a standardized way of having your processes -DMAIC
- Gives Global Recognition
- Increases your international marketability
- It adds business and analytical skills to an individual’s competencies
- Increases career opportunities
- Allows an individual to contribute to the overall performance of the enterprise
- It helps solve business and quality problems
SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT™ IASSC LEARNING OUTCOME.
During this lean six sigma green belt course, you will develop:
- Understanding of the concepts, implementation & objectives of Six Sigma
- Ability to use a structured approach to process improvement
- Ability to use DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Implement and Control) methodology
- Skill to predict, prevent and control defects in a process
- Understanding the elements of waste
- Skill to achieve sustainable quality improvement through process improvement
- Understanding the tools of process discovery
- Understanding of variation in processes
- Skill to reduce variation in processes and achieve predicted outcomes
- Ability to identify, measure and analyse process potential
- Usage of inferential statistics
- Usage of hypothesis testing
- Understanding when to use which Six Sigma methodology
- Ability to use Capability Analysis to control processes
- Knowledge of the interdependence of Lean tools
- Skill to prevent, identify and control defects
- Understanding and use of statistical process control
- Skill to train, document, monitor, respond and align systems
- Skill to provide sustainable and cost-effective improvement in processes
Be the first to review “SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT™ IASSC” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.