FINANCE FOR NON-FINANCE MANAGERS
Finance for non-finance managers training will equip delegates with a clear understanding of business finance, how to interpret financial statements such as profit & loss, the balance sheet, cash flow forecasts, risk analysis and break-even figures.
Finance for non-finance managers training will equip delegates with a clear understanding of business finance, how to interpret financial statements such as profit & loss, the balance sheet, cash flow forecasts, risk analysis and break-even figures. Managers must have a working knowledge of money in today’s business world. Whether we realise it or not, we all play a part in our organisation’s financial health. However, if you lack finance training or experience, you may be disadvantaged as you sit at the management table. Understanding the economic cycle can help you determine where you fit in your company’s financial structure and how to maintain your department in the black. This three-day programme will help you prepare budgets and make sound decisions.
The course “Finance for the Non-Financial Manager” discusses the basics of finance, including how to read common financial statements and the operational messages they might convey.
Every organisation depends on its finances to function. The controller, chief financial officer, or firm owner are no longer the only ones who need to understand income statements and balance sheets. Regardless of their area of concentration, all functional leaders will unavoidably have to make decisions that emphasise the value of financial data.
How, for instance, do you evaluate and take advantage of various project opportunities? How long will it take for a new product or service improvement to pay for itself? Will your decision be lucrative and reduce the organization’s risk of the worse happening?
Thankfully, the answers to these queries may be determined utilising tried-and-true techniques for measuring and evaluating the value of initiatives using solid financial research. The goal of Finance for Non-Financial Managers is to provide the fundamental skills necessary for readers to become better leaders and strategic contributors who can measure financial risks and costs while assessing opportunities and advancing new initiatives.
We’ll teach you how to evaluate financial documents, compare projects, estimate project cash flows, and make wise financial decisions. Regardless of your functional background—marketing, operations, human resources, engineering, or information technology—you’ll master financial principles in a clear, simple manner.
Attending will be beneficial for managers, high-potential executives, business owners, lawyers, medical experts, and others from practically every industry area who are searching for ways to use financial indicators to make better business decisions. Participants range from managers with no prior knowledge of financial concepts and practises to executives looking to refresh their understanding of fundamental accounting and finance principles.
Finance For Non-Finance Managers Learning Outcome
At the end of the course, participants will:
- Manage and lower costs (Fixed versus variable costs)
- Control working capital and the consequence of inventory accumulation
- Use a variety of accounting approaches, tools, and tactics to control financial risks in your firm.
- Interpret accounting jargon and break down communication hurdles
- Gain confidence in your ability to generate budgets and interpret management information.
- Be familiar with the content of the three basic accounts
- Understand how they can be used to manage performance
- Appreciate the contribution that financial information makes to business decisions
- Be able to ask more informed questions
- Be encouraged to want to explore your own organization’s finances in more depth.
JK Michaels institute also offers other products and courses, including FINANCE FOR NON-FINANCE MANAGERS, PROJECT FINANCE, PROJECT FINANCE & PPP COURSE, HOW TO WRITE A SIX SIGMA PROBLEM STATEMENT, and SALES AND OPERATION PLANNING.
EJORH EBERECHUKWU COLLINS
THE PROGRAM I ATTENDED HAS BEEN VERY ENLIGHTENING AND IMPACTFUL. I REALLY ENJOYED THE DELIVERY OF THE FACILITATORS.
JK MICHAELS EMBODIES A WEALTH OF EXPERIENCED AND KNOWLEDGEABLE FACILITATORS WITH A WONDERFUL DRIVE FOR COACHING AND SKILL DEVELOPMENT.THEIR INTERACTIONS AND EXAMPLES WERE REALLY HELPFUL.
IF YOU WANT AN INDEPTH UNDERSTANDING OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT DELIVERED EXCELLENTLY BY PLEASANT AND INTELLIGENT FACILITATORS WHO HAVE A DEEP KNOWLEDGE OF THE SUBJECT MATTER, COME TO JK MICHAELS.
JK MICHAELS HAS GOT FANTASTIC PROGRAMS WITH GREAT CONTENT DELIVERED WITH EXCELLENCE.
- JK Michaels is a PMI accredited ATP(Authorized Training Partner)
- Earn 30 PDUs with Practical, live instructor led sessions
- 9 hours of High-Quality e-learning
- Introduction to predictive and Agile software(microsoft project +JIRA) Poject Leadership Quotients Assessment
- Regular monthly webinars,revisions and exam support.
- Action-oriented learning through case studies,role plays ,games e.t.c
- 90 days e-learning access R language Comprehensive Exam Support