BASIC AND INTERMEDIATE POWERPOINT
Basic and Intermediate PowerPoint training program covers the basics of Microsoft® PowerPoint and looks at the intermediate topics. Microsoft PowerPoint is a vital skill in the modern work environment. Whether you are a beginner with Microsoft® PowerPoint, or have basic working knowledge, and would like to explore the various creative possibilities available in Microsoft® PowerPoint, this is the course for you.
Basic and Intermediate PowerPoint training program covers the basics of Microsoft® PowerPoint and looks at the intermediate topics. Microsoft PowerPoint is a vital skill in the modern work environment. Whether you are a beginner with Microsoft® PowerPoint, or have basic working knowledge, and would like to explore the various creative possibilities available in Microsoft® PowerPoint, this is the course for you. The training program outline is up-to-date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical predictions of training needs in the specified area.
Today’s audiences are tech-savvy, accustomed to high-impact multimedia content, and stretched for time. By learning how to use the vast array of features and functionality contained within Microsoft PowerPoint, you will gain the ability to organize your content, enhance it with high-impact visuals, and deliver it with a punch. In this course, you will use Microsoft PowerPoint to begin creating engaging, dynamic multimedia presentations.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to effectively create, collaborate, customise and deliver engaging multimedia presentations that convey the key points of your message through the use of text, graphics, and animations.
Basic and Intermediate PowerPoint Learning Outcomes:
By the end of this Microsoft PowerPoint training course, participants will be able to:
- Comprehend the basics of Microsoft® PowerPoint, and how it is different from its previous version
- Understand how to navigate smoothly to the relevant tools within the Microsoft® PowerPoint Ribbon
- Practise using useful PowerPoint tools and functions to prepare creative designs and slides
- Gain a superior understanding of the various PowerPoint tools, and how they can be used in your presentations, to create impactful and professional PowerPoint presentations
- Use keyboard shortcuts to improve your efficiency and speed while using PowerPoint
- Insert charts / graphs / movies / sounds, etc., into your PowerPoint
- Use the various Format functions available to enhance the creation and design of your PowerPoint slides
EJORH EBERECHUKWU COLLINS
THE PROGRAM I ATTENDED HAS BEEN VERY ENLIGHTENING AND IMPACTFUL. I REALLY ENJOYED THE DELIVERY OF THE FACILITATORS.
JK MICHAELS EMBODIES A WEALTH OF EXPERIENCED AND KNOWLEDGEABLE FACILITATORS WITH A WONDERFUL DRIVE FOR COACHING AND SKILL DEVELOPMENT.THEIR INTERACTIONS AND EXAMPLES WERE REALLY HELPFUL.
IF YOU WANT AN INDEPTH UNDERSTANDING OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT DELIVERED EXCELLENTLY BY PLEASANT AND INTELLIGENT FACILITATORS WHO HAVE A DEEP KNOWLEDGE OF THE SUBJECT MATTER, COME TO JK MICHAELS.
JK MICHAELS HAS GOT FANTASTIC PROGRAMS WITH GREAT CONTENT DELIVERED WITH EXCELLENCE.
- JK Michaels is a PMI accredited ATP(Authorized Training Partner)
- Earn 30 PDUs with Practical, live instructor led sessions
- Ace the exam with 30 day, 60 day study plan by experts 2000 Free exam simulation question bank
- Introduction to predictive and Agile software(microsoft project +JIRA) Poject Leadership Quotients Assessment
- Regular monthly webinars,revisions and exam support.
- Action-oriented learning through case studies,role plays ,games e.t.c