ORACLE RISK ANALYSIS
Oracle risk analysis course provides training for Oracle Primavera’s Risk Management solution. Participants will gain a thorough background in the basic concepts of risk management.
Oracle risk analysis course provides training for Oracle Primavera’s Risk Management solution. Participants will gain a thorough background in the basic concepts of risk management. This Oracle risk analysis three-day class leads you through examples of specific risk modelling techniques and provides a lab-style workshop on the third day to allow students to apply the learned techniques.
Profession Development Units:
- Earns 19.5 PDUs
ORACLE RISK ANALYSIS OUTCOME
- Use a Risk Register to assess risks qualitatively or quantitatively
- Run a risk analysis
- Use a Risk Register to propose, evaluate and justify mitigation
- Track planned mitigation with the rest of the project
- Fundamental Product Management knowledge
- Knowledge of Windows
ORACLE RISK ANALYSIS LEARNING OUTCOME:
- Apply a risk assessment to a project schedule, resources and costs
- Interpret, communicate and justify a risk analysis to the project team, management and stakeholders
- Use risk management to improve your project management, set targets and contingency, set corporate and customer expectations
- Gives you a skill that is sought after.
- Allows you to analyse project risks with ease
- Makes you a valuable project contributor
- Increased knowledge and understanding of advanced risk analysis tools and techniques
- Greater contribution to better project selection and increased confidence in bids for the organisation
- Better risk analysis, thus demonstrating potential and talent and fostering career growth and progression through additional roles and responsibilities
- Greater confidence and knowledge to train other professionals on Oracle risk analysis
- Identify common scheduling pitfalls that may result in misleading schedule or risk analysis results.
- Integrate predeveloped risk registers as well as define new risk registers
- Address full lifecycle risk management through advanced Monte Carlo based cost and schedule analytics.
- Report confidence levels with regards to finish dates, costs, float, Internal Rate of Return and Net Present Value.
- Contribution to organisational growth because of better risk analysis and management resulting in better project management
- Organisational growth and development because of successful project management
- Increased confidence and more reference data to make decisions in case of bids or project selections
EJORH EBERECHUKWU COLLINS
THE PROGRAM I ATTENDED HAS BEEN VERY ENLIGHTENING AND IMPACTFUL. I REALLY ENJOYED THE DELIVERY OF THE FACILITATORS.
JK MICHAELS EMBODIES A WEALTH OF EXPERIENCED AND KNOWLEDGEABLE FACILITATORS WITH A WONDERFUL DRIVE FOR COACHING AND SKILL DEVELOPMENT.THEIR INTERACTIONS AND EXAMPLES WERE REALLY HELPFUL.
IF YOU WANT AN INDEPTH UNDERSTANDING OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT DELIVERED EXCELLENTLY BY PLEASANT AND INTELLIGENT FACILITATORS WHO HAVE A DEEP KNOWLEDGE OF THE SUBJECT MATTER, COME TO JK MICHAELS.
JK MICHAELS HAS GOT FANTASTIC PROGRAMS WITH GREAT CONTENT DELIVERED WITH EXCELLENCE.
- JK Michaels is a PMI accredited ATP(Authorized Training Partner)
- Earn 30 PDUs with Practical, live instructor led sessions
- Ace the exam with 30 day, 60 day study plan by experts 2000 Free exam simulation question bank
- Introduction to predictive and Agile software(microsoft project +JIRA) Poject Leadership Quotients Assessment
- Regular monthly webinars,revisions and exam support.
- Action-oriented learning through case studies,role plays ,games e.t.c