STATISTICAL PROCESS IMPROVEMENT WITH EXCEL
The Statistical Process Improvement With Excel Course allows you to see and understand what is happening with a process in real-time. The programme includes several practice opportunities, such as examples, tasks, and quizzes to check your understanding. The course is designed to assist students in making sound business decisions to enhance procedures.
The Statistical Process Improvement With Excel Course allows you to see and understand what is happening with a process in real-time. The programme includes several practice opportunities, such as examples, tasks, and quizzes to check your understanding. The course is designed to assist students in making sound business decisions to enhance procedures. Advanced math or deriving proofs from formulas or statistics will not be required. Instead, you’ll learn how to use popular spreadsheet applications like Excel and Minitab to perform the calculations for you. You will also learn how to read data and judge research outcomes while the machine crunches the numbers.
SPC (Statistical Process Control) is a collection of methodologies for monitoring, controlling, and improving processes. SPC approaches let you view, understand, manage, and control data-driven strategies by alerting you when the process has degraded, and action is required. SPC training, however, can be time-consuming and challenging due to the intricacy of the data underlying SPC control charts.
SPC will allow more effective tracking and evaluation of output data and faster response to process issues and quality improvement. While statistical formulas are required, the class will focus on detecting out-of-control conditions and viable remedies to return a process to statistical control.
Statistical process improvement lets you view and understands what is going on with a process in real-time. SPC approaches to assist you in managing and controlling processes using data, alerting you when the process has worsened, and action is required.
This course will teach you how to make and use control charts at the heart of statistical process control to optimise your business processes.
The programme provides several practice opportunities, including examples, activities, and quizzes to assess your understanding. By the end of the course, you will be able to do simple, straightforward analysis to enhance company procedures.
The course aims to help students make solid business decisions to improve procedures. There will be no need for complex math or deriving proofs from formulae or statistics. Instead, you’ll learn how to use popular spreadsheet tools such as Excel and Minitab to perform the computations for you. In addition, you will learn how to read data and assess research outcomes while the machine crunches the figures.
This course will teach you how to use Excel to comprehend and complete the following tasks. This training includes both Powerpoint presentations and Excel data analysis. First, we’ll go through process maps, the purpose of research in process maps, and why yield calculations are crucial in determining where rework and scrap are being generated. We will next go through the fundamental statistical ideas and utilise Excel with samples to create a histogram boxplot and determine the average and standard deviation. We will learn about the many sorts of data. We will do simple hypothesis tests such as the T-Test with the help of an Excel add-on for the Data Analysis Tool. We will also learn about the many process charts and how to make them in Excel using formulae or templates. This training will prepare you to be skilled quality personnel and assist you in handling any process more effectively.
STATISTICAL PROCESS IMPROVEMENT WITH EXCEL COURSE LEARNING OUTCOME
- Understand the concepts of variation and non-normal variation in statistical control.
- Learn how to use the Data Analysis add-in in Excel to build control charts.
- Distinguish between unique cause variation and common cause variation.
- Understand the process capability principle and how to compute it for variable and attribute data.
- Discover the rationale for using control charts, as well as its limitations.
- Create many control charts, such as X Bar-R, X Bar-S, Variable Data, Attribute Data, and others.
- Analysis of Linear and Multiple Regression
- Correlation and the Correlation Matrix in Excel
- Statistics for Quality Engineering in Microsoft Excel
- Analyze data from statistical models and control charts.
- Choose the appropriate control charts for variable and attribute data.
- Implement SPC control charting to collect appropriate data and quickly and accurately generate control charts in MS Excel.
- Analyze the control charts for process trends and patterns.
- Take constructive steps to improve workplace operational processes.
- Perform Process Capability Examine and compute the Cp and Cpk values.
- Implement SPC control charting to collect necessary data and generate control charts in MS Excel quickly and accurately.
- Examine the control charts for trends and patterns in the process.
- It improves organisational efficiency and increases productivity.
- It relieves your IT support team of stress.
- It can aid talent retention efforts and provide employees with a more satisfying work environment.
- It will also allow you to keep team members informed of data changes, which will help streamline the workflow process.
EJORH EBERECHUKWU COLLINS
THE PROGRAM I ATTENDED HAS BEEN VERY ENLIGHTENING AND IMPACTFUL. I REALLY ENJOYED THE DELIVERY OF THE FACILITATORS.
JK MICHAELS EMBODIES A WEALTH OF EXPERIENCED AND KNOWLEDGEABLE FACILITATORS WITH A WONDERFUL DRIVE FOR COACHING AND SKILL DEVELOPMENT.THEIR INTERACTIONS AND EXAMPLES WERE REALLY HELPFUL.
IF YOU WANT AN INDEPTH UNDERSTANDING OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT DELIVERED EXCELLENTLY BY PLEASANT AND INTELLIGENT FACILITATORS WHO HAVE A DEEP KNOWLEDGE OF THE SUBJECT MATTER, COME TO JK MICHAELS.
JK MICHAELS HAS GOT FANTASTIC PROGRAMS WITH GREAT CONTENT DELIVERED WITH EXCELLENCE.
- JK Michaels is a PMI accredited ATP(Authorized Training Partner)
- Earn 30 PDUs with Practical, live instructor led sessions
- Ace the exam with 30 day, 60 day study plan by experts 2000 Free exam simulation question bank
- Introduction to predictive and Agile software(microsoft project +JIRA) Poject Leadership Quotients Assessment
- Regular monthly webinars,revisions and exam support.
- Action-oriented learning through case studies,role plays ,games e.t.c