OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE & ROOT CAUSE
Operational Excellence And Root Cause in JK Michaels helps you Prioritise and link improvement activities to achieve the organisation’s strategic objectives Analyse the ‘Voice of the Customer to align changes to customer requirements. Many improvement initiatives fail due to a fragmented approach to aligning and executing practitioner activities.
Operational Excellence And Root Cause in JK Michaels helps you Prioritise and link improvement activities to achieve the organisation’s strategic objectives Analyse the ‘Voice of the Customer to align changes to customer requirements. Many improvement initiatives fail due to a fragmented approach to aligning and executing practitioner activities. Operational Excellence (OPEX) supports the drive for sustainable profitability and growth within your organisation by adopting a holistic approach to improvement. This training course will equip you with the knowledge, skills and behavioral competencies required to support an Operational Excellence programme and contribute significantly to your organisation’s bottom line, reducing variation, defects, cycle times, lead times, waste and costs within your operations.
This training course will enable teams with the right tools to implement lean principles of process improvement into the very core of their culture, reducing waste and improving product and service value to the customer. Tools covered include 5S, 5W-2H, PDSA, DMAIC, Value stream analysis,Kaizen, Genchi Genbutsu.
- Prioritise and link improvement activities to achieve the organisation’s strategic objectives.
- Analyse the ‘Voice of the Customer’ to align changes to customer requirements.
- Engage stakeholders to remove waste and optimise the whole ‘Value Stream collectively.’
- Select the appropriate methods and tools within the improvement framework
- Understand that operational excellence only comes with implementing a continuous process improvement (CPI) culture in an organization
- Understand how to conduct a strategic planning session and align CPI efforts with organizational strategic goals
- Understand how to establish the CPI infrastructure to initiate/sustain a CPI culture
- Be able to facilitate a team improvement event
- Be able to implement a CPI culture in any organization
- Define Lean and its key terms
- Describe the Toyota Production System and the TPS house
- Describe the five critical improvement concepts.
- Use the Kano model to understand, describe, analyze, and improve the value
- Identify and reduce various types of waste.
- Create a plan for a more environmentally Lean organization
- Use the PDSA and R-DMAIC-S models to plan, execute, and evaluate Lean changes
- Use Lean thinking frameworks, including 5W-2H, Genchi Genbutsu and Gemba
- Prepare for and complete a basic 5-S
- Describe the key elements of Kaizen events, particularly a Kaizen blitz
- Gather, analyze, and interpret data using flow charts, Ishikawa (fishbone) diagrams, SIPOC diagrams, and value stream maps
- Go back to their organization with a plan to begin incorporating Lean into their corporate culture
- Influence organisational culture and employee behaviour to support Operational Excellence
Individuals will benefit by being able to apply the thinking and techniques to identify, evaluate and improve issues affecting them in the workplace.
Develop standard processes.
- Engaging more effectively with colleagues during team based problem solving
Regularly identify areas to improve.
Learning key terms in the language of business improvement
Developing their own professional skills and critical thinking Solving problems using structured, disciplined methods Making data driven business decisions
- Aligning improvements to strategic imperatives
- Engaging all stakeholders in the improvement efforts
- Reducing defects and waste across the whole value stream
- Improving the effectiveness of key resources
- Increasing customer satisfaction
- Promoting organisational learning and engagement
JK Michaels institute also offers other products and courses, including Lean Six Sigma Certification Courses|Online Training, OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE & ROOT CAUSE TRAINING, Lean Six Sigma, ADVANCED CERTIFICATE IN LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT EXCELLENCE (JK MICHAELS), and ITIL SERVICE CAPABILITY OSA.
EJORH EBERECHUKWU COLLINS
THE PROGRAM I ATTENDED HAS BEEN VERY ENLIGHTENING AND IMPACTFUL. I REALLY ENJOYED THE DELIVERY OF THE FACILITATORS.
JK MICHAELS EMBODIES A WEALTH OF EXPERIENCED AND KNOWLEDGEABLE FACILITATORS WITH A WONDERFUL DRIVE FOR COACHING AND SKILL DEVELOPMENT.THEIR INTERACTIONS AND EXAMPLES WERE REALLY HELPFUL.
IF YOU WANT AN INDEPTH UNDERSTANDING OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT DELIVERED EXCELLENTLY BY PLEASANT AND INTELLIGENT FACILITATORS WHO HAVE A DEEP KNOWLEDGE OF THE SUBJECT MATTER, COME TO JK MICHAELS.
JK MICHAELS HAS GOT FANTASTIC PROGRAMS WITH GREAT CONTENT DELIVERED WITH EXCELLENCE.
- JK Michaels is a PMI accredited ATP(Authorized Training Partner)
- Earn 30 PDUs with Practical, live instructor led sessions
- Ace the exam with 30 day, 60 day study plan by experts 2000 Free exam simulation question bank
- Introduction to predictive and Agile software(microsoft project +JIRA) Poject Leadership Quotients Assessment
- Regular monthly webinars,revisions and exam support.
- Action-oriented learning through case studies,role plays ,games e.t.c