LEAN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Lean Supply Chain Management course will show you how organizations in every industry are achieving substantial cost savings, lead-time reductions and quality enhancements with proven Lean practices – and how you can apply these same tools and techniques to develop your own world-class Lean supply chain.
Lean Supply Chain Management course will show you how organizations in every industry are achieving substantial cost savings, lead-time reductions and quality enhancements with proven Lean practices – and how you can apply these same tools and techniques to develop your own world-class Lean supply chain. JK Michaels course is led by a team of expert Lean and supply chain practitioners.
Their valuable tips, case studies and best practices provide a comprehensive understanding of Lean supply chain management. At the same time, their focus on practical applications empowers you to lead changes that will have an immediate positive impact on your supply chain.
- Understand the critical elements of building the Lean Fulfillment Stream
- Value-Stream Map the extended enterprise
- Calculate the “total cost of fulfilment” for the entire supply chain
- Uncover areas of waste to reduce lead time and inventory levels
- Develop customer and supplier measurement systems and accountability processes
- Break down cross-functional barriers for effective supply stream collaboration
- Implement pull systems to drive material replenishment
- Implement the concepts of increased delivery frequency, lot size reduction, and levelled flow
- Implement lean tools to establish supply chain visibility
- Create an optimized logistics network and implementation roadmap
LEAN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT BENEFITS:
By applying the concepts and principles learned in this workshop, you will be able to:
- Improve supplier performance and accountability
- Improve customer satisfaction and customer relationships
- Drive lean supply-stream management and lean logistics through your organization
- Reduce the total fulfilment cost by reducing inventory, space, lead time, logistics costs, and increased fill rates.
- Lower Inventory Costs by reducing the quantities of raw materials, work in progress and finished stock.
- Elimination of Waste.
- Increased Productivity & Flexibility.
- Quality Improvements.
- Increases employee Morale.
- Increases overall organizational effectiveness
- Fine-tune your record-keeping accuracy for better inventory management
- Make your scheduling and shop loading more efficient
- Narrow the gap between sales and stock replacement
JK Michaels institute also offers other products and courses, including LEAN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT COURSE, MASTER CERTIFICATE IN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT, CERTIFIED SUPPLIER QUALITY PROFESSIONAL COURSE, CERTIFIED INTERNATIONAL SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALIST, and LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT.
EJORH EBERECHUKWU COLLINS
THE PROGRAM I ATTENDED HAS BEEN VERY ENLIGHTENING AND IMPACTFUL. I REALLY ENJOYED THE DELIVERY OF THE FACILITATORS.
JK MICHAELS EMBODIES A WEALTH OF EXPERIENCED AND KNOWLEDGEABLE FACILITATORS WITH A WONDERFUL DRIVE FOR COACHING AND SKILL DEVELOPMENT.THEIR INTERACTIONS AND EXAMPLES WERE REALLY HELPFUL.
IF YOU WANT AN INDEPTH UNDERSTANDING OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT DELIVERED EXCELLENTLY BY PLEASANT AND INTELLIGENT FACILITATORS WHO HAVE A DEEP KNOWLEDGE OF THE SUBJECT MATTER, COME TO JK MICHAELS.
JK MICHAELS HAS GOT FANTASTIC PROGRAMS WITH GREAT CONTENT DELIVERED WITH EXCELLENCE.
- JK Michaels is a PMI accredited ATP(Authorized Training Partner)
- Earn 30 PDUs with Practical, live instructor led sessions
- Ace the exam with 30 day, 60 day study plan by experts 2000 Free exam simulation question bank
- Introduction to predictive and Agile software(microsoft project +JIRA) Poject Leadership Quotients Assessment
- Regular monthly webinars,revisions and exam support.
- Action-oriented learning through case studies,role plays ,games e.t.c