LEAN PROCESS IMPROVEMENT
Lean process improvement training is a system of steps that help organisations reduce waste by focusing on customer value. By identifying how customer value flows across every aspect of the organisation, management & teams can then fine-tune and implement processes that create zero waste.
Lean process improvement training is a system of steps that help organisations reduce waste by focusing on customer value. By identifying how customer value flows across every aspect of the organisation, management & teams can then fine-tune and implement processes that create zero waste. This training course will enable teams with the right tools to implement lean principles of process improvement into the very core of their culture, reducing waste and improving product and service value to the customer. Tools covered include 5S, 5W-2H, PDSA, DMAIC, Kaizen, Genchi Genbutsu.
This two-day Lean Process Improvement training course will give your organisation the foundational tools required to implement Lean.
Day one will explore the foundational Toyota precepts of Lean and the five improvement concepts – value, waste, variation, complexity, and continuous improvement.
The second day will focus on the tools for implementing these continual improvement concepts in their organisation. Practical tools will include; Lean data mapping methods, 5S, 5W-2H, PDSA, DMAIC, Kaizen, and Genchi Genbutsu.
This Lean process improvement training course will enable organisations to holistically apply lean thinking across every aspect of their value stream. From the worker to the CEO, constantly reevaluating the value stream across each product and service family will challenge old thinking and create a new culture of lean thinking. Once a product’s or service’s value is identified, unnecessary waste can be removed with continual process improvement.
Lean is not just limited to manufacturing and production but can also be applied to service-oriented industries like healthcare, government, education and agribusiness.
After this course, participants will be able to:
- Define Lean and its key terms
- Describe the Toyota Production System and the TPS house
- Describe the five critical improvement concepts
- Use the Kano model to understand, describe, analyze, and improve value
- Identify and reduce various types of waste
- Create a plan for a more environmentally Lean organization
- Use the PDSA and R-DMAIC-S models to plan, execute, and evaluate Lean changes
- Use Lean thinking frameworks, including 5W-2H, Genchi Genbutsu and Gemba
- Prepare for and complete a basic 5-S
- Describe the key elements of Kaizen events, particularly a Kaizen blitz
- Gather, analyze, and interpret data using flow charts, Ishikawa (fishbone) diagrams, SIPOC diagrams, and value stream maps
- Go back to their organization with a plan to begin incorporating Lean into their corporate culture
JK Michaels institute also offers other products and courses, including LEAN PROCESS IMPROVEMENT COURSE, LEAN SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT TRAINING, LEAN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT COURSE, ACTION LEAN SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT, and ACTION LEAN SIX SIGMA YELLOW BELT.
EJORH EBERECHUKWU COLLINS
THE PROGRAM I ATTENDED HAS BEEN VERY ENLIGHTENING AND IMPACTFUL. I REALLY ENJOYED THE DELIVERY OF THE FACILITATORS.
JK MICHAELS EMBODIES A WEALTH OF EXPERIENCED AND KNOWLEDGEABLE FACILITATORS WITH A WONDERFUL DRIVE FOR COACHING AND SKILL DEVELOPMENT.THEIR INTERACTIONS AND EXAMPLES WERE REALLY HELPFUL.
IF YOU WANT AN INDEPTH UNDERSTANDING OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT DELIVERED EXCELLENTLY BY PLEASANT AND INTELLIGENT FACILITATORS WHO HAVE A DEEP KNOWLEDGE OF THE SUBJECT MATTER, COME TO JK MICHAELS.
JK MICHAELS HAS GOT FANTASTIC PROGRAMS WITH GREAT CONTENT DELIVERED WITH EXCELLENCE.
- JK Michaels is a PMI accredited ATP(Authorized Training Partner)
- Earn 30 PDUs with Practical, live instructor led sessions
- Ace the exam with 30 day, 60 day study plan by experts 2000 Free exam simulation question bank
- Introduction to predictive and Agile software(microsoft project +JIRA) Poject Leadership Quotients Assessment
- Regular monthly webinars,revisions and exam support.
- Action-oriented learning through case studies,role plays ,games e.t.c