CORPORATE FINANCE 101: FINANCIAL STATEMENT ANALYSIS
Corporate Finance 101: Financial Statement Analysis course covers financial statement analysis, which includes understanding a company’s financial statements, to understand how auditors, the board of directors, and the capital markets regulator play a role in financial statement analysis, and how Dupont’s identity can be decomposed into external finance need and sustainable rate of growth.
Corporate Finance 101: Financial Statement Analysis course covers financial statement analysis, which includes understanding a company’s financial statements, to understand how auditors, the board of directors, and the capital markets regulator play a role in financial statement analysis, and how Dupont’s identity can be decomposed into external finance need and sustainable rate of growth. Every startup should know this, and be able to repeat it to others who might be watching.
The course also covers case studies from a company like Facebook, where the course can help startup owners understand what kind of stock they are holding, and how to beat the stock market.
Corporate Finance 101: Financial Statement Analysis course is designed to explain how financial measures of corporate performance are calculated and used to assess credit worthiness of a business. The course covers the basics of financial statement analysis and enables participants to confidently use financial ratios and financial terminology. This is an introductory level course designed for users of financial reports and accounts who have no prior or limited knowledge of corporate financial information; it focuses on the numbers behind the risks rather than the risks themselves.
CORPORATE FINANCE 101: FINANCIAL STATEMENT ANALYSIS TRAINING LEARNING OUTCOME
By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Interpret financial statements – the Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Statement of Cash Flows
- Parse SEC filings such as the 10K and 10Q to understand the business model of any company entirely from its investor filings
- Calculate ratios in all major categories: liquidity, leverage, turnover, profitability and valuation.
- Apply Dupont’s Identity to see whether a company’s stock returns are driven by operational efficiency, asset efficiency or leverage
- Calculate the sustainable rate of growth at which a company can grow without external financing.
JK Michaels institute also offers other posts, products and courses, including ACCOUNT PAYABLE TRAINING COURSE, ACCOUNT PAYABLES TRAINING, FINANCIAL LEAN SIX SIGMA TRAINING, and Project Management classes near me.
EJORH EBERECHUKWU COLLINS
THE PROGRAM I ATTENDED HAS BEEN VERY ENLIGHTENING AND IMPACTFUL. I REALLY ENJOYED THE DELIVERY OF THE FACILITATORS.
JK MICHAELS EMBODIES A WEALTH OF EXPERIENCED AND KNOWLEDGEABLE FACILITATORS WITH A WONDERFUL DRIVE FOR COACHING AND SKILL DEVELOPMENT.THEIR INTERACTIONS AND EXAMPLES WERE REALLY HELPFUL.
IF YOU WANT AN INDEPTH UNDERSTANDING OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT DELIVERED EXCELLENTLY BY PLEASANT AND INTELLIGENT FACILITATORS WHO HAVE A DEEP KNOWLEDGE OF THE SUBJECT MATTER, COME TO JK MICHAELS.
JK MICHAELS HAS GOT FANTASTIC PROGRAMS WITH GREAT CONTENT DELIVERED WITH EXCELLENCE.
- JK Michaels is a PMI accredited ATP(Authorized Training Partner)
- Earn 30 PDUs with Practical, live instructor led sessions
- 9 hours of High-Quality e-learning
- Introduction to predictive and Agile software(microsoft project +JIRA) Poject Leadership Quotients Assessment
- Regular monthly webinars,revisions and exam support.
- Action-oriented learning through case studies,role plays ,games e.t.c
- 90 days e-learning access R language Comprehensive Exam Support