CERTIFIED COST PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
Certified Cost Professional training (CCP)is a certification granted by the America Association of Cost Engineering (AACE) to individuals who possess fundamental knowledge and expertise in cost and project controls.
Certified Cost Professional training (CCP)is a certification granted by the America Association of Cost Engineering (AACE) to individuals who possess fundamental knowledge and expertise in cost and project controls. A CCP is an experienced practitioner with advanced knowledge and technical expertise to apply the broad principles and best practices of Total Cost Management (TCM) in the planning, executing and managing of any organizational project or program. CCPs also demonstrate the ability to research and communicate aspects of TCM principles and practices to all levels of project or program stakeholders, both internally and externally.
CERTIFIED COST TRAINING LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Be familiar with “Skills and Knowledge of Cost Engineering.”
- Learn comprehensive tools & techniques in Cost Estimating and Control
- Improve your project management skills: Effective Planning and Scheduling
- Manage uncertainty in your project through an effective Risk Management Plan
- Be familiar with Contract Management
- Gain in-depth knowledge in the Total Cost Management framework
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE CERTIFIED COST PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
This course is intended for professionals in all business enterprises, including but not limited to Project Managers, Finance Managers, Human Resource Personals, Accountants, Engineers, Planners, Cost Engineers, Cost Controlling Engineers and Quantity Surveyors.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF CERTIFIED COST PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
To qualify for the CCP, you must have at least 8 full years of professional experience, of which up to 4 years may be substituted by a college/university degree. Related degrees include engineering, construction, construction technology, business, economics, accounting, construction management, architecture, computer science, mathematics, etc.
Submit the application, work/education verification and fees by the due date posted on the AACE International website. A minimum 2500-word technical paper must be submitted along with your application.
- It is the certificant’s responsibility to ensure recertification fees are paid and applications are submitted on time, including all required documentation.
- All certifications not renewed by the expiration date will immediately result in an expired status unless other arrangements have been made and approved by AACE Certification Staff.
- If you hold more than one AACE Certification;
- For Re-examination: You must re-examine each certification you wish to maintain before expiration.
- For Credit Plan: You may submit one recertification by professional credit plan application with 15 CEUs. The application and credits are applied to all active certifications, pending approval. Please review the Recertification Handbook & Application Example for a detailed description of each category and acceptable activity to ensure you meet the criteria before submission.
The Computer Based Test is a (120 – Multiple Choice Questions) 5-hour continuous four-part closed book exam. However, formula guides were developed to assist in calculating specific questions and available onscreen, when, and if needed. Candidates are also permitted to bring any style of calculator, including programmable calculators, to use during the exam.
- Part I – Supporting Skills & Knowledge
- Part II – Economic Analysis
- Part III – Project Management
- Part IV – Cost Estimating and Control
Http://www.kryteriononline.com/ around the year conducts CBT exams. Check your testing centre location and working hours on this website.
To schedule you’re CBT, log on to this website http://www.webassessor.com/aace.
Professional Level Examination Investment
While AACE membership is not required for certification, members receive the benefit of reduced examination fees.
- US$500 for members
- US$625 for non-members
- US$250 re-sit fee (member and non-members)
All fees are due upon submission of an application and are non-refundable. The price includes our eligibility documentation review and computer-based testing (CBT) fee.
- Being certified allows you to stand out from the crowd and gives you a hiring advantage over non-certified professionals.
- Provides you with additional portable knowledge, skills, techniques, and tools in order to be more successful in managing or delivering construction projects.
- Demonstrates to employer that you have construction value to add to the organization.
- It can also be a differentiator against the competition.
- Provides an externally wide benchmark of an individual’s knowledge and competence.
- Greater Earning Potential
- Close Knowledge and Skill Gaps as an organization.
- Improves Tracking of project progress in terms of completion, time and costs
- Better Scheduling and time management on projects.
- Effective Resource allocation.
- Proper Budgeting
- Improves Communication and Collaboration on project
JK Michaels institute also offers other products and courses, including PLANNING AND SCHEDULING PROFESSIONAL, EARNED VALUE PROFESSIONAL, CERTIFIED PLANNING ENGINEER, CERTIFIED PLANNING ENGINEER COURSE
EJORH EBERECHUKWU COLLINS
THE PROGRAM I ATTENDED HAS BEEN VERY ENLIGHTENING AND IMPACTFUL. I REALLY ENJOYED THE DELIVERY OF THE FACILITATORS.
JK MICHAELS EMBODIES A WEALTH OF EXPERIENCED AND KNOWLEDGEABLE FACILITATORS WITH A WONDERFUL DRIVE FOR COACHING AND SKILL DEVELOPMENT.THEIR INTERACTIONS AND EXAMPLES WERE REALLY HELPFUL.
IF YOU WANT AN INDEPTH UNDERSTANDING OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT DELIVERED EXCELLENTLY BY PLEASANT AND INTELLIGENT FACILITATORS WHO HAVE A DEEP KNOWLEDGE OF THE SUBJECT MATTER, COME TO JK MICHAELS.
JK MICHAELS HAS GOT FANTASTIC PROGRAMS WITH GREAT CONTENT DELIVERED WITH EXCELLENCE.
- JK Michaels is a PMI accredited ATP(Authorized Training Partner)
- Earn 30 PDUs with Practical, live instructor led sessions
- Ace the exam with 30 day, 60 day study plan by experts 2000 Free exam simulation question bank
- Introduction to predictive and Agile software(microsoft project +JIRA) Poject Leadership Quotients Assessment
- Regular monthly webinars,revisions and exam support.
- Action-oriented learning through case studies,role plays ,games e.t.c