BUSINESS ANALYTICS WITH EXCEL TRAINING COURSE
The Business Analytics With Excel course is a compilation of the company’s core financial analysis approaches. The first section introduces financial modelling (from selecting tools to conceptual model building).
The Business Analytics With Excel course is a compilation of the company’s core financial analysis approaches. The first section introduces financial modelling (from selecting tools to conceptual model building). The portion that follows is about practical application, in which we deal with various scenarios to discover new approaches and sophisticated Excel capabilities required in business analysis. The final session focuses on constructing financial models and overcoming common financial analysis issues with the help of the trainer. Business analytics training course aims to introduce you to business analytics as a foundational part of your business education.
The training is practical; participants work on business issue solving with the assistance of an instructor. As a result of this strategy, participants discover numerous viable solutions that can be used in various situations. You will also learn about some crucial tools and practices for moving forward with your own Business Analytics. It covers elements of data discovery and collection, data quality, analysis and data sharing, and generalizing data analytics results to wider business conclusions and decisions. It deploys IBM SPSS software, applied to a wide variety of business applications, including estimation and predictive analysis. Business Analytics training course will equip delegates with skills for extensive use of data, statistical and quantitative analysis, explanatory and predictive models, and fact-based management to drive decisions and actions.” It is a combination of :
BUSINESS ANALYTICS TRAINING COURSE
- To learn how managers utilise business analytics to formulate and solve business challenges and assist management decision-making.
- Apply analytics to customer need analysis, general management, marketing, finance, operations, and human resource management.
- To become acquainted with the procedures required to generate, report, and analyse business data.
- To study and use Excel and Excel add-ins to address business problems.
- Become empowered and prepared to advance your career.
- Different types of data, Data summarization
- Frequency table, Distributions and Histogram
- Measures of central tendency and dispersion
- Skewness and kurtosis
- Basic Probability, Conditional Probability
- Normal Distribution
- Sampling methods
- Point and Interval estimation
- Central Limit Theorem
- Null and alternative hypothesis
- Level of significance
- P value
- Types of errors
- Hypothesis Testing
Linear and Multiple Linear Regression
- Simple and Multiple Linear Regression
- R2 and Adjusted R2
- Interpretation of coefficients
- Dummy Variables
- Residual Analysis
- Logistic Function
- Hosmer Lemeshow test
- Kolmogorov-Smirnov statistic and chart
- Classification Table
- Interpreting Coefficients
- Dependent Variable Prediction
- Principles of Forecasting
- Time Series
- Causal models
- Types of Forecasting Methods and their characteristics
- Moving Average
- Exponential Smoothing
- Holt Winter’s forecasting method
Market Basket Analysis
- Basic concepts
- Data mining techniques
- Frequent Itemset Mining Methods
- Apriori, FPGrowth
- Pattern Evaluation Methods: Lift, Chi –Square
- Decision Tree Induction
- Bayes Methods
- Rule-Based Classification
- Model Evaluation and Selection
- Ensemble Approaches
- Partitioning Methods
- Hierarchical Methods
- Density-Based Methods
- Grid-Based Methods
- Evaluation of Clustering
- K-means Method
- Formatting of Excel Sheets
- Use of Excel Formula Function
- Data Filter and Sort
- Charts and Graphs
- Table formula and Scenario building
- Pivot tables
R and Python
- Reading and Writing Data
- Data types
- Important Packages
- Data Manipulation
- Building models using learned algorithms
- Evaluating and optimizing models
Orientation on Big Data and Hadoop
- Awareness of Big Data and Hadoop
- Nosql vs Sql
- The four V’s
- Is Big Data = Hadoop
- Big Data and Cloud Computing
- Generators of Big Data
- Applications of Big Data
Exposure to Web and Mobile Analytics with focus on:
- Text Analytics
- Sentiment Analytics
- Click Analytics, Google Analytics
- Difference between Web and Mobile Analytics.
EJORH EBERECHUKWU COLLINS
THE PROGRAM I ATTENDED HAS BEEN VERY ENLIGHTENING AND IMPACTFUL. I REALLY ENJOYED THE DELIVERY OF THE FACILITATORS.
JK MICHAELS EMBODIES A WEALTH OF EXPERIENCED AND KNOWLEDGEABLE FACILITATORS WITH A WONDERFUL DRIVE FOR COACHING AND SKILL DEVELOPMENT.THEIR INTERACTIONS AND EXAMPLES WERE REALLY HELPFUL.
IF YOU WANT AN INDEPTH UNDERSTANDING OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT DELIVERED EXCELLENTLY BY PLEASANT AND INTELLIGENT FACILITATORS WHO HAVE A DEEP KNOWLEDGE OF THE SUBJECT MATTER, COME TO JK MICHAELS.
JK MICHAELS HAS GOT FANTASTIC PROGRAMS WITH GREAT CONTENT DELIVERED WITH EXCELLENCE.
- JK Michaels is a PMI accredited ATP(Authorized Training Partner)
- Earn 30 PDUs with Practical, live instructor led sessions
- Ace the exam with 30 day, 60 day study plan by experts 2000 Free exam simulation question bank
- Introduction to predictive and Agile software(microsoft project +JIRA) Poject Leadership Quotients Assessment
- Regular monthly webinars,revisions and exam support.
- Action-oriented learning through case studies,role plays ,games e.t.c