CONTRACT MANAGEMENT COURSE OVERVIEW
Contract Management course helps participants improve their knowledge and skills in adaptive and agile contract management and administration of all procurement contracts, including goods, consulting services, non-consulting services, and works.
It investigates various performance-tracking, trend-analysis, monitoring, risk-controlling, reporting tools, and methods used in contract administration to assure value for money and long-term consequences.
The JK Michaels Institute training course will assist you in realising your full potential as a project manager and transforming you into a project leader. Following this programme, you will notice a shift in how you approach project management, focusing not just on essential deliverables but also on thought leadership, best practices adoption, and efficient risk management.
Participants will be the go-to project managers for handling the organisation’s most critical and vital projects. The course is designed to transform the tactical Project Management approach into a Project Leadership practice.
For the course’s full details, click on Contract Management Principles and Practices
JK Michaels institute also offers other products and courses, including COMPENSATION BENEFIT ADMINISTRATION & REWARD MANAGEMENT, COMPENSATION BENEFIT ADMINISTRATION & REWARD MANAGEMENT, STRATEGIC PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT TRAINING, CONTRACT MGT PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICES, Symptoms and Cure of Poor Contract Management, and COMPENSATION BENEFIT ADMINISTRATION & REWARD MANAGEMENT TRAINING.
CONTRACT MANAGEMENT BENEFITS.
- Use the best method for dealing with claims, disagreements, and poor performance.
- Discover alternative approaches to meeting the needs of stakeholders.
- Reduce your hazards.
- Choose appropriate contract kinds and formats for different situations.
- Improve your supplier relationships and contacts.
- Improve your contract management knowledge and skills.
- Learn about the significance and influence of various contract terms.
- Determine and develop the optimum contract terms.
- Use a model to determine both sides’ strengths and weaknesses.
- Improve your knowledge of contract planning and preparation.
- Assess and comprehend the financial factors in the purchasing cycle.
CONTRACT MANAGEMENT LEARNING OUTCOME
Contract Management Course Learning Outcome
- Clarify the roles of the contract manager and contract administrator
- Understand key aspects of contracts: as a contract manager how to read, interpret and evaluate them
- Examine fundamental facets of contract administration and claims processes
- Appreciate the contractual issues surrounding variations, delays and defects; and develop procedures to effectively deal with these issues
- Ensure both contract administration and project management endeavors emphasize contract compliance throughout the delivery process
- Analyze key principles of effective document control, reporting and communication systems
- Discover cooperative negotiation and partnering skills for dispute avoidance and resolution.