LEADING PRODUCT INNOVATION TRAINING
LEADING PRODUCT INNOVATION TRAINING COURSE: Innovation Management is the system by which organizations can foster a culture that supports the methodical management of human capital, information, and knowledge to transform new ideas into successful products, processes and services.
LEADING PRODUCT INNOVATION TRAINING COURSE: Innovation Management is the system by which organizations can foster a culture that supports the methodical management of human capital, information, and knowledge to transform new ideas into successful products, processes and services. The pillars of innovation include the collective knowledge, experience and other attributes of organizations and their workforce that allow them to convert ideas into viable processes, products, and services that bring economic value and increase their economic competitiveness in the knowledge economy.
This certificate program introduces participants to the elements and attributes of the innovation process as well as the key factors that allow organizations and their workforce to harness this process. It will show participants how this process can turn ideas into successful products, processes or services and add economic value to the organizations and society.
The program is designed to enable the participants to understand the tools, methods and techniques used in innovation management, and consists of three courses, each of which will include lectures by experienced instructors, review and discussions of case studies, and presentations by guest speakers, who have managed interesting and exciting innovation challenges.
To receive the Certificate of Completion, each participant is required to attend all three mandatory courses and attain a passing grade in each. This course covers the foundation topics in innovation management, providing the prerequisites for the next two courses in the program. Participants will learn about various dimensions and phases of the innovation process and explore its place in business and public organizations. The focus will be on the value generated by innovation and its implications in private business as well as in public institutions.
By the end of this course, you will:
1. Understand what Innovation Management is and how it relates to business strategy.
2. Understand how innovation drives economic competitiveness.
3. Understand how macroeconomic indicators play a role in shaping policy.
4. Gain familiarity with the role of organizational structures and strategies in innovation.
5. Understand the enablers and inhibitors of bringing out the innovation and creativity of people.
6. Learn the fundamentals of change management and its relevance to innovation.
7. Learn the fundamentals of intellectual property and its management.
8. Have a high-level overview of innovation in product development and in operations management.
EJORH EBERECHUKWU COLLINS
THE PROGRAM I ATTENDED HAS BEEN VERY ENLIGHTENING AND IMPACTFUL. I REALLY ENJOYED THE DELIVERY OF THE FACILITATORS.
JK MICHAELS EMBODIES A WEALTH OF EXPERIENCED AND KNOWLEDGEABLE FACILITATORS WITH A WONDERFUL DRIVE FOR COACHING AND SKILL DEVELOPMENT.THEIR INTERACTIONS AND EXAMPLES WERE REALLY HELPFUL.
IF YOU WANT AN INDEPTH UNDERSTANDING OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT DELIVERED EXCELLENTLY BY PLEASANT AND INTELLIGENT FACILITATORS WHO HAVE A DEEP KNOWLEDGE OF THE SUBJECT MATTER, COME TO JK MICHAELS.
JK MICHAELS HAS GOT FANTASTIC PROGRAMS WITH GREAT CONTENT DELIVERED WITH EXCELLENCE.
- JK Michaels is a PMI accredited ATP(Authorized Training Partner)
- Earn 30 PDUs with Practical, live instructor led sessions
- 9 hours of High-Quality e-learning
- Introduction to predictive and Agile software(microsoft project +JIRA) Poject Leadership Quotients Assessment
- Regular monthly webinars,revisions and exam support.
- Action-oriented learning through case studies,role plays ,games e.t.c
- 90 days e-learning access R language Comprehensive Exam Support