INTEGRATING BUDGETING, FORECASTING, AND BUSINESS PLANNING TRAINING
This Integrating Budgeting, Forecasting & Business Planning training course will provide not only the theoretical background but also the necessary skills to build world class standards into your planning, budgeting, performance measurement and reporting system.
This Integrating Budgeting, Forecasting & Business Planning training course will provide not only the theoretical background but also the necessary skills to build world class standards into your planning, budgeting, performance measurement and reporting system. This JK Michaels Institute training course will concentrate on imparting to delegates how to learn the concepts, processes, and techniques of budgeting and business planning in order to be better able to carry out their budgeting and business planning tasks and responsibilities.If companies intend to succeeded within today’s turbulent markets, their Business Plans must be look at carefully and constantly integrated with Budgeting, Forecasting and
The course will provide not only the theoretical background, but also the necessary skills to build world class standards into your planning, budgeting, performance measurement and reporting system.
By combining techniques analysis, problems and examples with real case studies the training course provides delegates with key cost awareness and budgetary skills, which is essential in managing and controlling processes/projects in times of increasing global competition where the budgets are inextricably linked with both strategy formulation and cost analysis.
A budget is a short-term plan of how an organisation quantifies the operational activities required to achieve its long-term strategy. This training course will provide delegates with the skills and forecasting techniques to develop a budget as a plan, and use control budgets and analysis of variances to actual to identify areas in which financial performance may be improved.
The frustrations that executives feel with planning, budgeting and forecasting often leads to a loss of perspective. Executives forget the purpose of planning, budgeting and forecasting. They lose sight of why they plan, what a forecast is for and what they want to achieve in their day-to-day enterprise performance management. Most importantly they lose sight of the metrics that they should be monitoring and managing.
So if companies intend to succeeded within today’s turbulent markets, their Business Plans must be look at carefully and constantly integrated with Budgeting, Forecasting and Cost Analysis.
This training course will provide with the necessary skills to build world class standards into your planning, budgeting, performance measurement and reporting system. By combining techniques analysis, problems and examples with case studies,
The course will provide candidates with the skills and forecasting techniques to develop a budget as a plan, and use control budgets and analysis of variances to actual to identify areas in which financial performance may be improved.
INTEGRATING BUDGETING, FORECASTING, AND BUSINESS PLANNING TRAINING LEARNING OUTCOME
By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Build an integrated planning, budgeting and reporting process
- Understand costs behaviour more accurately
- Deliver more timely and useful information to decision makers
- Improve you the budgeting/financial skills required for better decision-making
- Appreciate the need to link projects within budgets
This training course will combine the presentation of analytical techniques, examples and case studies. Relevant worked examples will illustrate the learning points and tools and techniques in a real-world environment. Group discussion will promote exchange of experiences and ideas.
The interactive team case studies and exercises will reinforce the application of topics covered. These are supported with the help and advice of your Instructor and his extensive practical experience and knowledge of strategic planning, forecasting and budgeting. Difficult mathematical concepts are minimised wherever possible and handled in a visual way that is easy to understand – our aim is for this to be an enjoyable learning experience.
Delegates will learn to take a strategic approach and greatly improve their Planning and Budgeting skill set relating to:
- Strategic Analysis and Financial Planning and Use of Strategy Maps like the Balanced Scorecard
- Use of Qualitative and Quantitative Forecasting Tools and Techniques, and Evaluation of Business and Financial Risk
- Absorption Costing, Marginal Costing and Cost-Volume-Profit (CVP) Analysis, Activity Based Costing (ABC), and Activity Based Management (ABM)
- Preparation of Operating Budgets, Cash Budgets and Forecasts, and the Use of Activity Based Budgeting (ABB), Flexed Budgets and Variance Analysis for Budgetary Control
- Evaluation of Alternative Financing, Optimisation of Capital Structure, and Computation of Cost of Equity, Cost of Debt, and Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC)
- Application of Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) techniques of Net Present Value (NPV), Internal Rate of Return (IRR), Modified Internal Rate of Return (MIRR), Equivalent Annual Cost (EAC), and the
- Profitability Index (PI) for Capital Project Investment Appraisal and Capital Budgeting
Participants in this Budgeting, Forecasting and the Planning Process training course will provide benefits for their organisation through the enhanced knowledge and set of skills that they will take back to the workplace:
- Strategic Thinking and Appreciation of the links between Budgets and Strategic Financial Plans
- Application of Effective Forecasting Techniques
- Risk Analysis and Risk Management
- Identification of the most appropriate Financing and Optimal Capital Structures
- Development of Modern Approaches to Costing, Planning, Budgeting and Budgetary control
- Capital Investment Project Budgeting, Cash Forecasting and Budgeting
JK Michaels institute also offers other posts, products and courses, including ACCOUNT PAYABLE TRAINING COURSE, ACCOUNT PAYABLES TRAINING, FINANCIAL LEAN SIX SIGMA TRAINING, and Project Management classes near me.
EJORH EBERECHUKWU COLLINS
THE PROGRAM I ATTENDED HAS BEEN VERY ENLIGHTENING AND IMPACTFUL. I REALLY ENJOYED THE DELIVERY OF THE FACILITATORS.
JK MICHAELS EMBODIES A WEALTH OF EXPERIENCED AND KNOWLEDGEABLE FACILITATORS WITH A WONDERFUL DRIVE FOR COACHING AND SKILL DEVELOPMENT.THEIR INTERACTIONS AND EXAMPLES WERE REALLY HELPFUL.
IF YOU WANT AN INDEPTH UNDERSTANDING OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT DELIVERED EXCELLENTLY BY PLEASANT AND INTELLIGENT FACILITATORS WHO HAVE A DEEP KNOWLEDGE OF THE SUBJECT MATTER, COME TO JK MICHAELS.
JK MICHAELS HAS GOT FANTASTIC PROGRAMS WITH GREAT CONTENT DELIVERED WITH EXCELLENCE.
- JK Michaels is a PMI accredited ATP(Authorized Training Partner)
- Earn 30 PDUs with Practical, live instructor led sessions
- 9 hours of High-Quality e-learning
- Introduction to predictive and Agile software(microsoft project +JIRA) Poject Leadership Quotients Assessment
- Regular monthly webinars,revisions and exam support.
- Action-oriented learning through case studies,role plays ,games e.t.c
- 90 days e-learning access R language Comprehensive Exam Support