EFFECTIVE PEOPLE & INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
Effective People & Interpersonal skills help people communicate and relate to each other. When we refer to people skills or soft skills, we are referring to Interpersonal skills. An efficient interpersonal communication sets the groundwork for an efficient organization. Interpersonal skills are the traits and manners we demonstrate while interacting with other individuals.
Effective People & Interpersonal skills help people communicate and relate to each other. When we refer to people skills or soft skills, we are referring to Interpersonal skills. An efficient interpersonal communication sets the groundwork for an efficient organization. Interpersonal skills are the traits and manners we demonstrate while interacting with other individuals. Communication is important; however, effective social skills is critical in relationships, especially in the workplace. In the corporate world, these skills are also referred to as interpersonal skills.
Strong interpersonal skills include the capability to collaborate with colleagues to solve difficult problems and establish a good working relationship within the office. This is the key indicator of a successful working environment.
If individuals do not inherit the proper interpersonal or people skills or lack the training of these skills, it might lead to differences between colleagues or managers. Interpersonal communication is the process where information, opinions, and emotions are exchanged between people through various verbal or non-verbal techniques.
How does Interpersonal Communication and People Skills help you? Great interpersonal skills will empower you to negotiate and work with different kinds of people, co-workers, managers, and clients.
An efficient business individual is not only just a businessman; he is a smart communicator as well. He has the skills to interact and relate with people and to get things done. Performance at the highest levels requires excellent communication, and each of those interactions counts.
Poor interpersonal skills are the major root cause why employees do not get along and ultimately hinder their promotion at their jobs. Conversationalists, professionals in the internal communications department, and leaders must, more importantly, possess these skills and understanding to be able to engage and connect with employees.
JK Michaels Institute have designed the Interpersonal Communication and People Skills Training Course to help employees negotiate successfully, develop active listening, and form a healthy culture of constructive criticism. Many companies largely focus on these soft skills training to develop their employees.
When employers recruit, they are not only exploring for applicants with the right job description, but also for those who will fit within the culture of the business and contribute to its development. Most organizations are now conducted through online communication channels, which makes it even more necessary to possess these skills to work effectively with other colleagues and` management.
INTERPERSONAL & ADMINISTRATIVE SKILLS LEARNING OUTCOME
By the end of the Interpersonal Communication and People Skills Training Course, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate their skill to communicate around different work cultures
- Employ methods for empathy and active listening
- Constructively manage criticism and appropriately respond to it
- Handle different behavioural cycles and personality types among individuals
- Build a positive connection by building a better rapport
- Use the tools of influence and persuasion while communicating and trading with others
- Analyse and build upon self-interpersonal skills and style
- Increase self-confidence in handling dispute and criticism in difficult settings
- Handle with influence awkward situations in a graceful manner
- Prepare tools and checklists for the obstacles confronted when working with difficult personalities
- Learn the use of effective first impressions during meetings
- Make to improvise on your body language, communication, and listening skills
- Learn to manage stress and stressful work conditions and situations
- Understanding the Why and How of people behaving and reacting to others
- Demonstrate a greater level of personal control and increased positive results
Personal Benefits of individuals participating in the Interpersonal Communication and People Skills Training Course will be as follows:
- They will be skilled in understanding people issues and be a problem-solver
- Participants earn respect among people they communicate and deal with
- They tend to become a better leader with better interactions
- Individuals become knowledgeable at managing relationships
- Individuals develop a clear mindset towards setbacks and failures
- They build a strong connection in their social life and within the community as a whole
- They are better with their understandings and are looked up to provide sound judgments
- Participants of this course learn to persuade and influence their audience with their communication and body language
- Being knowledgeable with behaviours and personality types, it enables them to read through people’s thoughts and motives
Organizational benefits of employees participating in the Interpersonal Communication and People Skills Training Course will be as follows:
- They will be skilled in allowing and discussing co-workers to share their work-related issues
- A culture of positivity is breed withing the work atmosphere
- There is a recognition within colleagues for the work accomplished
- There is an enhanced business communication process that works internally
- An effect on management as it eases the pressure of managing people
- The effect on Sales is noticeable as the employees are more presentable before customers and clients
- There is an ease in conflict resolution as employees build more understanding
- Managers and Leaders have the knowledge and skills to take just and constructive actions
- HR and the management find it easy to align the vision and objectives of the employees to that of the organization
- The process of cascading initiatives and engagements throughout the workforce is better due to improved coordination
- There is a better involvement among leaders and employees in contributing to business ideas and better business processes
- There is an increased trust among employees
- These skills promote team building among departments
- There is strengthened trustworthiness and enhanced customer satisfaction
- Ability to have a well-structured and shorter business meetings and discussions
JK Michaels institute also offers other products and courses, including Probem Solving And Decision Making For Managers, Creative Critical Thinking Training, Business Innovation And Creativity Training,
EJORH EBERECHUKWU COLLINS
THE PROGRAM I ATTENDED HAS BEEN VERY ENLIGHTENING AND IMPACTFUL. I REALLY ENJOYED THE DELIVERY OF THE FACILITATORS.
JK MICHAELS EMBODIES A WEALTH OF EXPERIENCED AND KNOWLEDGEABLE FACILITATORS WITH A WONDERFUL DRIVE FOR COACHING AND SKILL DEVELOPMENT.THEIR INTERACTIONS AND EXAMPLES WERE REALLY HELPFUL.
IF YOU WANT AN INDEPTH UNDERSTANDING OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT DELIVERED EXCELLENTLY BY PLEASANT AND INTELLIGENT FACILITATORS WHO HAVE A DEEP KNOWLEDGE OF THE SUBJECT MATTER, COME TO JK MICHAELS.
JK MICHAELS HAS GOT FANTASTIC PROGRAMS WITH GREAT CONTENT DELIVERED WITH EXCELLENCE.
- JK Michaels is a PMI accredited ATP(Authorized Training Partner)
- Earn 30 PDUs with Practical, live instructor led sessions
- 9 hours of High-Quality e-learning
- Introduction to predictive and Agile software(microsoft project +JIRA) Poject Leadership Quotients Assessment
- Regular monthly webinars,revisions and exam support.
- Action-oriented learning through case studies,role plays ,games e.t.c
- 90 days e-learning access R language Comprehensive Exam Support