CERTIFIED SUPPLIER QUALITY PROFESSIONAL
Certified Supplier Quality Professional Course is intended to assist supply chain professionals in understanding the business and the numerous variables contributing to organisational performance. Throughout the course, participants will gain methodological skills, quality improvement tools, and an understanding of system and process improvement principles.
The Certified Supplier Quality Professional Course is intended to assist supply chain professionals in understanding the business and the numerous variables contributing to organisational performance. Throughout the course, participants will gain methodological skills, quality improvement tools, and an understanding of system and process improvement principles. In recent years, supplier quality management has emerged as a critical business approach. As a result, world-class companies are actively investing in systems and processes to improve supplier quality. Supplier Quality Engineering is the management discipline overseeing all operations concerning Suppliers and the products or services they offer.[read more]
Participants will also learn to make fact-based decisions and evaluate and analyse the supply chain process. These skills will lead to more productive daily supply chain activities, better quality management systems, and more efficient corporate operations.
The Certified Supplier Quality Professional collaborates with an organisation’s supply chain and suppliers to continuously improve the performance of essential system components by building process controls and quality assurance procedures (extend lifetime, minimise scrap, improve repair operations).
This JK Michaels Institute training course will give you a thorough grasp and expertise of supply chain management principles and best practices. In addition, this training will assist you in handling any or all supply chain processes while contributing to overall organisational change and development.
CERTIFIED SUPPLIER QUALITY PROFESSIONAL COURSE LEARNING OUTCOME
- comprehensive knowledge and comprehension of supply quality principles and best practices
- the ability to coach other experts on supplier quality professional ideas and best practises
- the ability to extensively examine and analyse gaps in existing processes before implementing modifications to improve performance
- the knowledge and skills required to develop objective criteria for monitoring performance in terms of quality and efficiency
- the ability and foresight to anticipate all potential hazards and resolve them before they negatively affect organisational growth
- the ability and capability to improve the organisation’s reputation through more outstanding risk assessment and performance, ultimately contributing to organisational success
- the expertise and experience to use sophisticated tools and techniques, as well as to implement maximal automation for leaner operations and higher efficiency
- the total skill set, expertise, and confidence to take on higher roles and responsibilities in supply chain management across any organisation or industry, hence expanding opportunities for advancement
EJORH EBERECHUKWU COLLINS
THE PROGRAM I ATTENDED HAS BEEN VERY ENLIGHTENING AND IMPACTFUL. I REALLY ENJOYED THE DELIVERY OF THE FACILITATORS.
JK MICHAELS EMBODIES A WEALTH OF EXPERIENCED AND KNOWLEDGEABLE FACILITATORS WITH A WONDERFUL DRIVE FOR COACHING AND SKILL DEVELOPMENT.THEIR INTERACTIONS AND EXAMPLES WERE REALLY HELPFUL.
IF YOU WANT AN INDEPTH UNDERSTANDING OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT DELIVERED EXCELLENTLY BY PLEASANT AND INTELLIGENT FACILITATORS WHO HAVE A DEEP KNOWLEDGE OF THE SUBJECT MATTER, COME TO JK MICHAELS.
JK MICHAELS HAS GOT FANTASTIC PROGRAMS WITH GREAT CONTENT DELIVERED WITH EXCELLENCE.
- JK Michaels is a PMI accredited ATP(Authorized Training Partner)
- Earn 30 PDUs with Practical, live instructor led sessions
- Ace the exam with 30 day, 60 day study plan by experts 2000 Free exam simulation question bank
- Introduction to predictive and Agile software(microsoft project +JIRA) Poject Leadership Quotients Assessment
- Regular monthly webinars,revisions and exam support.
- Action-oriented learning through case studies,role plays ,games e.t.c