ACCREDITED FINANCIAL ANALYST®
Accredited Financial Analyst® Course is intended to assist Financial Analysts, Research Analysts, and Equity Analysts in developing the skills necessary to perform critical functions in Financial Statement Analysis, Corporate Finance, Equity Research, Investment Analysis, and Financial Modelling. Before analysing a single stock, financial analysts must have a vast understanding of the financial markets, including structure, organisation, efficiency, portfolio management, risk and return, planning and construction, and a good sense of how to analyse industries and companies.
Accredited Financial Analyst® course is intended to assist Financial Analysts, Research Analysts, and Equity Analysts in developing the skills necessary to perform critical functions in Financial Statement Analysis, Corporate Finance, Equity Research, Investment Analysis, and Financial Modelling. Before analysing a single stock, financial analysts must have a vast understanding of the financial markets, including structure, organization, efficiency, portfolio management, risk and return, planning and construction, and a good sense of analysing industries and companies. The AFA® Certification Program provides market professionals and students with the broad knowledge they need to manage money and maximise returns.
The Accredited Financial Analyst® Designation course emphasises worldwide markets and their analysis, preparing professionals to read financial accounts and analyse financial, legal, and economic data. It gives market analysts who examine such data with essential tools and methodologies. Furthermore, it caters to CFOs, Executives, Managers, financial managers, financial planners, portfolio managers, hedge fund managers, mergers and acquisitions specialists, and equities research professionals.
The Accredited Financial Analyst Program (AFATM) equips students with sophisticated financial analysis and equity research skills, allowing them to create independent equity research reports and innovative economic models.
The AFA provides an educational challenge based on relevant, real-world core investing knowledge to educate, train, and develop the next generation of elite finance talent.
The Accredited Financial Analyst® Program offers applicants the fundamental and advanced abilities required by a Financial Analyst to complete their tasks and responsibilities as a Financial Analyst, Research Analyst, and Investment Banker.
Practitioners continually update the AFA programme to ensure that what you learn is still relevant in today’s finance industry.
Financial analysts provide an equally important role in commercial organisations. Financial reports provide thorough information regarding the financial condition of the company. In addition, they forecast future revenues and expenses to build cost structures and contribute to developing the organisation’s budgets and predictions.
Financial analysts use excellent accounting and compliance abilities to analyse financial statements, historical financial data, and market patterns. With the increasing use of technology, understanding enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems are one of the most prevalent certifications for financial analysts.
The AFA® degree is one of the most prestigious and valuable qualifications accessible on a global scale. In addition, the AFA® distinction is acknowledged as a hallmark of professional excellence by member states in both developed and emerging markets.
Obtaining such a certification demonstrates that you have skills and expertise that employers in the securities markets, banking, corporate finance, fund management, insurance, and investment counselling, value.
The Accredited Financial Analyst Program (AFA®) provides students with advanced financial analysis and equity research abilities by guiding them through a deep value fundamental research process that leads to the preparation of independent equity research reports and novel financial models. The AFA offers an educational challenge based on relevant, real-world core investing knowledge to educate, train, and develop the next generation of top financial professionals.
ACCREDITED FINANCIAL ANALYST® LEARNING OUTCOME
- Recognise the effectiveness of financial planning and its significance and impact on profitability.
- Examine the impact of the global and local economic environments on financial markets and investments.
- Analyse financial statements using various analysis tools to determine a company’s financial strengths and weaknesses.
- Control and monitor the company’s exposure to financial and operational risks.
- Recognise corporate governance challenges that occur as a result of corporate ownership and control separation.
- Use statistical tools for quantitative data analysis and their use in a variety of Financial Analysis Techniques.
- Understand numerous sources of funding and how to use them based on the cost of capital.
- Make sensible investing selections based on a thorough evaluation.
- To analyse the company’s success, obtain an overview of the financial statements and management reports.
- Recognise analysis ideas (horizontal/vertical)
- Understand how cost behaviour affects financial planning.
- Provide an analysis of specific business units’ results.
- Determine which budget type will best suit the firm.
- Reduce the operational cycle by understanding the working capital components.
- Are capable of managing and controlling budgets and long-term plans
- Discover the benefits of an effective E.R.P. system.
- Recognise the most excellent financial analyst practices.
Individuals who complete this course will be able to:
- Recognise and apply essential accounting concepts for financial planning.
- Analyse capital structure, comprehend equity and debt capital, and compute the cost of capital
- After doing investment appraisals, undertake sensitivity analysis.
- Calculate project net cash flow.
- Create an Integrated Financial Model to help you prepare budgets.
- Learn to perform variance analyses and gain a complete understanding of cost behaviour.
- Differentiate between income and capital spending as they affect strategic planning.
- Understanding working capital requirements and how to maximise them
- Liaise with decision-makers to prepare the business’s financial plans based on reasonable assumptions.
- Examine the financial report and comprehend the flow of information within the statements.
- Report ratio analyses to the organisation’s senior management and decision-makers.
- Create opportunities for personal development and increased financial awareness.
Companies that send their personnel to this Accredited Financial Analyst Course can benefit the organization in the following ways:
- Describe the benefits of the approved financial planning process fully.
- Align the planning process with the overarching strategic strategy and fiscal policies.
- Plan development/capital expenditures based on reasonable assumptions and financial requirements.
- To improve return on investment, conduct a thorough end-to-end investment appraisal.
- Learn how to calculate the cost of capital and approximate fund requirements.
- Maintain a balanced inflow and outflow to maintain a good liquidity position.
- Examine financial documents and track performance with market trends.
- Determine which budgets are best for the organisation.
- Recognise budget components by distinguishing between revenue and capital spending.
- Help to wisely allocate the budget based on the needs of each department/ division.
- Identify cost-cutting opportunities and gain an understanding of cost behaviour.
- Determine the working capital requirements.
- Adopt excellent fiscal policy and process practices.
JK Michaels institute also offers other products and courses, including FINANCIAL LEAN SIX SIGMA TRAINING, FINANCIAL MODELLING AND FORECASTING TECHNIQUE COURSE, and ACCREDITED MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT TRAINING.
EJORH EBERECHUKWU COLLINS
THE PROGRAM I ATTENDED HAS BEEN VERY ENLIGHTENING AND IMPACTFUL. I REALLY ENJOYED THE DELIVERY OF THE FACILITATORS.
JK MICHAELS EMBODIES A WEALTH OF EXPERIENCED AND KNOWLEDGEABLE FACILITATORS WITH A WONDERFUL DRIVE FOR COACHING AND SKILL DEVELOPMENT.THEIR INTERACTIONS AND EXAMPLES WERE REALLY HELPFUL.
IF YOU WANT AN INDEPTH UNDERSTANDING OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT DELIVERED EXCELLENTLY BY PLEASANT AND INTELLIGENT FACILITATORS WHO HAVE A DEEP KNOWLEDGE OF THE SUBJECT MATTER, COME TO JK MICHAELS.
JK MICHAELS HAS GOT FANTASTIC PROGRAMS WITH GREAT CONTENT DELIVERED WITH EXCELLENCE.
- JK Michaels is a PMI accredited ATP(Authorized Training Partner)
- Earn 30 PDUs with Practical, live instructor led sessions
- 9 hours of High-Quality e-learning
- Introduction to predictive and Agile software(microsoft project +JIRA) Poject Leadership Quotients Assessment
- Regular monthly webinars,revisions and exam support.
- Action-oriented learning through case studies,role plays ,games e.t.c
- 90 days e-learning access R language Comprehensive Exam Support