The goal of health and safety courses is to raise awareness of important health and safety concerns. In addition, it enables participants to comprehend the importance of everyone’s participation in maintaining a safe workplace. Our health and safety courses cover the whole framework for being healthy and safe at work. In our course offerings we will also look at the most prevalent causes of work-related injuries and illnesses and how to prevent them.
What benefits of health and safety courses?
Over two million people get afflicted by work-related ailments, either caused or exacerbated by their jobs. As a result, everyone at work should prevent workplace accidents and illness a top priority. You know how valuable, competent personnel are as the organization owner. They’re likely crucial to your business’s success.
All workplace induction programmes now include health and safety courses to ensure that employees accurately identify possible hazards and adhere to legal requirements by conducting risk assessment. Public and private sector personnel receive health safety and environmental courses that teach how to detect potential threats and eliminate or reduce any risks and the proper procedures for reporting accidents and reacting to emergencies like fires. In addition, industry-specific safety problems, such as patient safeguarding, moving and handling machinery,confined space,oil and gas industry, and fall prevention, are addressed in the JK Michaels Institute occupational health and safety courses both- eLearning resources and face-to-face programmes listed below.
Attending training on any health and safety Courses allows you to:
Neither you nor your staff is hurt or sickened due to their employment.
Create a workplace health and safety culture in which everyone considers safe and healthy work to be second nature;
Look for ways to make your health better using effective health and safety management.
Protect your employees’ health and safety by creating and sustaining safe work environment and following the law.
Practical health and safety training can help your company avoid the stress that accidents and poor health can create; it can also help you avoid the financial costs of accidents and occupational ill-health.
Remember that your insurance will not cover all of your losses. For example, it can harm products, cause lost output, and demotivate employees.
The law compels you to offer whatever information, instruction, and safety training courses necessary to ensure the health and safety of your employees as far as is practically practicable.
Attendees of Nebosh international certificate health and safety courses Should Include those who have to follow regulatory or procurement specifications—those who want to work in the healthcare field and safety.
Students and graduates are looking to advance their careers.
Owners of businesses planning to provide health and safety services or goods in Lagos,Port harcourt Abuja e.t.c.
Officers in charge of safety require formal health and safety qualification to back up their experience.
Providing information and courses designed for health and safety to staff allows you to:
- Ensure that your employees know how to work safely without putting their health at risk.
- Create a good health and safety culture so employees can do their work safely and healthily, as work is second nature to everyone.
- Comply with your legal obligation to protect the health and safety of your employees.
Organizational Benefits of Health and Safety Courses
• an effective health and safety programme(hse level 1-3)
• a persona that is both positive and compassionate
• fewer employees leaving.
• There’s a lower chance of fines and lawsuits.
• increased business possibilities and contracts
• Costs of health care and insurance are decreased.
• a boost in employee motivation.
• Absenteeism is minimized.
• more efficient work.
Employee/job seeker benefits include the following:
Your work satisfaction has grown.
• lessening of anxiety
• a higher sense of self-worth
• an increase in employee satisfaction.
• more opportunities for advancement in work
• Salary and bonus increases.
• improved health-protection capabilities
• A better quality of life
Opportunities for new career in health and safety
• Possibilities for seeking work have improved.
• a better overall feeling of well-being
Health, Safety and Environmental Management
· At the end of the course, participants should be able to do the following:
· Identify key hazards in workplace
· Identify importance of health and safety rules
· Design safe practices and procedures
· Implement best-in-class standards in health and safety management
· give you a basic understanding of the principles behind the derivation of standards for health and environmental protection
· equip you with the analytical skills to examine reports on such issues
· suggest a hierarchy for risk management in health, safety and environmental protection
· show you how to develop integrated safety, health and environmental management
· enable you to plan for an emergency.
· Establish and execute risk assessment programmes
· Conduct health and safety auditing
· Apply health and safety law