Construction Project Management provides advanced industry knowledge and new skills to ensure that construction projects are completed on time, within budget, to the appropriate quality standard and to exact safety requirements.
Construction Project Management Course Benefits to Individuals
Provides you with additional portable knowledge, skills, techniques, and tools in order to be more successful in managing or delivering construction projects.
Demonstrates to the employer that you have something to add to the organization.
It can also be a differentiator against the competition.
Provides an externally wide benchmark of an individual’s project management knowledge and competence.
Construction Project Management Course Organizational Benefits
Better Project management and planning
Improves Tracking of project progress in terms of completion, time and costs
Better Scheduling and time management on projects.
Effective Resource allocation.
Improves Communication and Collaboration on project
CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGEMENT OBJECTIVES
By attending you will:
- Learn the total Project perspective on the management of Construction projects from inception to completion.
- Learn how to apply business process analysis to the management of projects.
- Learn the basic principles of construction project management which will allow participants to apply those principles to their particular management problems.
- Review and synthesize the large number of different tools and techniques proposed for improving construction performances, from risk management and value management through to supply chain management ,quality assurance.
- Learn the construction health and safety practices
- Learn the construction environmental management processes
- Learn the construction financial management processes, cost control, and performance evaluation and report.
- Learn the project claim management processes
- Place the use of information and communication technology ICT at the heart of Construction project