JK Michaels Construction Project Management provides advanced industry knowledge and new skills to ensure that construction projects are completed on time, within budget, to the appropriate quality standard and to exacting safety requirements.
By attending you will:
Learn the total Project perspective on the management of Construction projects from inception to completion.
Learn how to apply business process analysis to the management of projects.
Learn the basic principles of construction project management which will allow participants to apply those principles to their particular management problems.
Review and synthesize the large number of different tools and techniques proposed for improving construction performances, from risk management and value management through to supply chain management ,quality assurance.
Learn the construction health and safety practices
Learn the construction environmental management processes
Learn the construction financial management processes, cost control, and performance evaluation and report.
Learn the project claim management processes
Place the use of information and communication technology ICT at the heart of Construction project.
• Introduction • What is a Project? • What is Project Management?
• Various Types of Project/Contracts (LSTK/Unit Price/ BOOT/BOT/FFP)
• Introduction to PM, MBE, MBO, MBP
• Construction Project Lifecycle Costing
• Project Management Processes
• PM's Roles & Responsibilities
• Project Organization Structures-Strength & Weakness
• Construction Project TENDER/BID Management
• Construction Project SCOPE Management
• Construction Project COST Management
• Construction Project SCHEDULE Management
• Construction Project COMMUNICATION Management
• Construction Project RISK Management
• Construction Project HUMAN RESOURCES Management
• Construction Project QUALITY Management
• Construction Project CONTRACT Management
• Construction Project EQUIPMENT/SAFETY Management
• Case Studies
Construction Project Managers, Architects, Property Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Civil Engineers. STANDARD: (PMBOK Construction Extension)
EXCELLENT DELIVERABLES: The course consists of MORE THAN 6 EXCELLENT DELIVERABLES. Some of the key deliverables are: * CPM Maturity Assessment - GAP assessment presented in a SPIDER DIAGRAM covering all 10 knowledge areas which presents the gap in knowledge of participants to put them in the right frame of mind about their current awareness of CCPM® Knowledge irrespective of field / experience -
Optional * Excellent Training Materials aligned to the New Construction PMBOK® Guide-3rd Edition.
* Industry oriented Practical Tips - Tips that carry lots of practical use.
*Access to JK Michaels Alumni forum of project managers around the world to share their news and views with excellent inputs, tips and possible placement opportunities.
* Examples/Templates linked to MS Project- Many Construction management terms are explained & linked to the relevant feature in MS Project to show the practical application.
* CASE STUDY applying the skills learned to a sample Construction project - Conducted at the end of the course - which has boosted the confidence of the participants to apply the learned concepts to practical use All SUCCESSFUL participants will be awarded Certificate of Completion at the end of the course
With JK Michaels, you have; Effective training, Good illustrations, and good time management
Ononiwu Ifeanyi Kingsley
Team Work Global