Is a program structured to equip participants with tools to collate, analyse, and apply information about products, domain constituents, customers, and competitors for short term and long term strategic planning needs of an organization.
What you will Gain:
Participants would be able to develop capabilities to execute complex cross knotting analyses and synthesis,
Generating veritable intelligence,
Resolving and capping Due Diligence
spawning decision drivers
Navigating intelligence streams in other to produce superlative capabilities and performance for rapid and sustainable growth and expansion.
Gain competitive advantage
Enhances strategic planning and positioning
In achieving these objectives, students will:
• Become conversant in competitive intelligence, strategic, and corporate/organization terms and concepts.
• Develop more in-depth knowledge of and anticipate issues impacting organizational effectiveness and competitiveness.
• Develop an awareness of issues and trends in the field of competitive intelligence, including research, analysis, and process management.
• Know how to take advantage of opportunities for information professionals in the field of competitive intelligence.
• Know the range of competitive intelligence tools & services; as well as how to evaluate, select, and use them effectively.
• Gain familiarity with competitive intelligence-related projects and deliverables.
• Identify and apply professional tools, news, and resources to gain awareness and build upon skills.
• Learn how to protect an organizations’ competitive and knowledge assets from internal and external threats.
• Elevate problem solving through targeted analysis
Course Objectives and Learning Outcomes
This course is designed to achieve the following Student Learning Outcomes:
• Demonstrate knowledge of print and electronic information retrieval procedures.
• Analyze, synthesize, and communicate information and knowledge in a variety of formats.
• Recognize existing and potential problems in a workplace and devise strategies to resolve them.
• Demonstrate leadership abilities.
• Analyze information problems and develop solutions, drawing from a wide range of information technology tools and practices.
Who should attend
Chief Executives Officers, Chief Operating Officers, Heads of Strategic Business Units, General Managers, Senior Managers in addition to Executives in marketing, Sales, Business Development and Business Intelligence.
I needed this and i have been able to understand terminologies and sharpen my witts in negotiation,
i would do this again and again.